1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fog Light Mod HELP!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by spitfire501, May 26, 2012.

1. May 26, 2012 at 11:55 PM
    spitfire501

spitfire501 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Napa, CA
    :confused: How do i do the fog light on anytime mod? ive seen many different ways and i dont want to have to splice wires is there still an effective way to do it?

2. May 27, 2012 at 5:10 AM
    boomer6

boomer6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    TN
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Offroad
    disabled DRLs disabled seat belt chime disabled the key in the ignition with door open buzzer Installed Illuminated 4wd switch circuit board Marker lights Flashing with turn signals Toggle switch ABS Disable Fog Lights on AnyTime Mod Changed to Yellow bulbs in the Fog Lights Converted interior lights to leds Installed oem roof rack Installed Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags and Daystar Cradles for the air bags Added oil catch can Relentless Tailgate Protector installed
    Wecome to TW. Use the search button. Should be Mod info for 2012 tacoma and for earlier Tacomas.If I remember right.......I think 2012 mod is slightly differant then the earlier vehicles.

3. May 27, 2012 at 5:44 AM
    Superdavert

Superdavert Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Athens, Ga
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport DC SB
    MB Legacy wheels 285/70 17 BFG KO2s ProComp 2" leveling kit, Foglight anytime mod, Sockmonkey TRD Sport bedside decals, Extang Trifecta tonneau cover, Toyota bed extender, Aries black nerf bars, Pop & Lock
    Do a search of "Olympic view". He's a member that did the mod without splicing. That is the route I took because I didn't want to splice. It took me less than 5 minutes to do. The only difference is that you have to turn on the driving lights on so the fogs will come on. So the corners and the fogs will be on. They also stay on when you use your brights.

Products Discussed in

To Top