1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Roll-N-Lock

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by gsm, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Dec 24, 2007 at 2:42 PM
    gsm

gsm [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Regular Cab, 2.7L, Impulse Red Pearl
    DIY OEM Fog Lights on anytime, DIY OEM Cruise Control, Removed 2ndary Air Filter, Rear Speakers Mod, Traction Bar/Helper Spring Mod, Red Brake Drums and Rotors, Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip, Door Sill Protectors, Taco Bed Mat, Custom Front Mud Flaps (Mudguards), TRD Bucket Seats (pending)
    Anyone have the Roll-N-Lock cover for their truck? I'm thinking on going that way but want to hear what others have to say that may have or had one. And if so where is a good place to purchase one at a good price :confused:

http://www.rollnlock.com/Pages/Products.html

2. Dec 24, 2007 at 8:04 PM
    piercedtiger

piercedtiger Devout Atheist

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Southern Tier, NY
    Vehicle:
    2015 F150 3.5EB SCEW 6.5ft
    I knew a guy with a Pace Edwards. Same concept, and he HATED it. Said it always leaked. He was a general contractor-type guy so I'm sure he had to be real careful to keep his tools dry.

The rollnlock has vinyl cover so I don't know if that helps keep the water out or not. At least it won't be affected my snow or ice if you're in the mountains. Just remember you loose the bed space taken up by the drum. Unlike other folding hard covers that can either be removed or folded up against the back window if you need the full bed.

3. Dec 26, 2007 at 6:42 AM
    gsm

gsm [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Raleigh, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Regular Cab, 2.7L, Impulse Red Pearl
    DIY OEM Fog Lights on anytime, DIY OEM Cruise Control, Removed 2ndary Air Filter, Rear Speakers Mod, Traction Bar/Helper Spring Mod, Red Brake Drums and Rotors, Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip, Door Sill Protectors, Taco Bed Mat, Custom Front Mud Flaps (Mudguards), TRD Bucket Seats (pending)
    Thanks for your input. I heard the same thing about the Pace Edwards.

I believe possibly the way the roll n lock panels connect work more as gutters, taking away water that might pass through the membrane on top toward the sides (and hopefully overboard :rolleyes: ). Should for the extra $$ it costs :eek: .

Anyone else have any inputs?

Products Discussed in

To Top