1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lift questions

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 85yote09taco, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Feb 9, 2010 at 6:52 PM
    85yote09taco

85yote09taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    York, PA
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD OR
    3'' OME lift, TRD CAI, Built Right UCAs, 285 Goodyear DURATRACS, black steelies, Fog light anytime, DTRL, Alternating turn signal, Diff breather relocated, Carrier bearing drop, Weathertechs, Bestop, Extended SS brake lines, CBI Sliders w/kickout, Cab mount chop, Total Chaos LCA skids, All Pro skids, Satoshi(HomerTaco), Bruteforcefab ''HC'' rear bumper, Bruteforce Hybrid front bumper
    Hi, I'm new om tacoma world so excuse me if i don't do things right but i will learn as i go. First off I have a 2009 tacoma tacoma TRD offroad, i had the TRD cold air intake installed recently and now i'm looking to lift it because i recently i got stuck because of clearance issues. I was looking to install a 3'' ToyTec suspension lift with the 884 coils in the front and AALs but after reading other peoples reviews i was turned off by the idea because of the wheel travel. My idea is to have a decent trail truck but at this point i do not do anything hardcore. I was wondering about front coil-overs and what would be my best bet and price. I'm not too concerned about price vs. performance and i was also wondering about UCA's. Any input, pictures, ideas, comments would be greatly appreciated, thank you

2. Feb 9, 2010 at 6:57 PM
    Stillfly199

Stillfly199 ( . )( . )

Member:
    First Name:
    J.D.
    Bro Capital of the word
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJ Cruiser
    Well first off if you use the search tab, you will find plenty of info on here. That being said, there is a lot of lift options for you. The Toytec lift is a good choice. in the 3" world you can do Toytec, OME, Fox coilovers, King, Icon, and more. They are all good in their own right. Cant go wrong with any of them. I dont know a whole lot about UCA's, but there is Light Racing, Camburg, Total Chaos, All Pro, search around and you will find a lot of info on those as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top