1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need Drivers side Power Mirror ( Black)

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TACOMA TRD, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Jun 17, 2010 at 5:29 AM
    TACOMA TRD

TACOMA TRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Alpine HU, Apline 6.5 3 way Speakers, Access Cover.
    If anyone is selling a Drivers side mirror, let me know. My Truck got side swiped yesterday and the mirror was broke.

2. Jun 17, 2010 at 5:38 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Just to be clear- Do you need the whole housing or just the mirror glass?? Cause if you can find a wrecked taco or something like that you can take just the glass if that's all that broke.

3. Jun 17, 2010 at 5:45 AM
    TACOMA TRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Sorry, whole entire mirror with the housing. It was taken clean off.

4. Jun 17, 2010 at 5:48 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    That's what I figured- but just wanted to be sure. That sucks- No one saw who did it??

5. Jun 17, 2010 at 6:06 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Might try car-part.com... I know eBay also has some mirrors, but not sure how good a match it would be with your stock mirror on the other side.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  6. Jun 17, 2010 at 6:46 AM
    TACOMA TRD

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM SPORT DC 4x4
    Actually, it was an older gentlemen that did it, he was honest and knocked on my door. He wants to pay out of pocket, I told him I would look to see if we can get a used one at a lower price. There was a small dent in fender, but I can live with that. If not, I will just go to dealer.

7. Jun 17, 2010 at 8:25 AM
    CtTaco

CtTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Connecticut
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 Doublecab Sport Longbed Supercharged
    3" lift, Tundra wheels with BFG ATKO's, Viper Remote starter TRD Supercharger
    i have both a left and right side for sale. PM sent

8. Jun 17, 2010 at 8:44 AM
    rkd1119

rkd1119 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    L.A. (lower Alabama)
    Vehicle:
    ‘23 Trail Edition Ice Cap
    Do NOT, repeat NOT buy an aftermarket. They are 1/2 the price of the Toyota mirror assembly ($195 or so for a 1st gen, ask me how I know:mad:). The 2 aftermarket ones I tried both shook going down the road, one right out of the box, the second after a few weeks (long enough that I couldn't return it).

Products Discussed in

To Top