1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

need help sway away spacers

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by greenscreener, May 21, 2011.

1. May 21, 2011 at 8:43 PM
    greenscreener

greenscreener [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    Norwalk, ca
    Vehicle:
    04 prerunner
    procomp aal, Saw 2.0 coilovers, Allpro bumper, Yakima roof rack, Method racing wheels, mostly debadged eeyore plush on the dash adds about 7hp so im told
    Hello i need to know what heim joint spacers i need to install my sway away coilovers on my 04 tacoma i included a pic of my shocks i emailed sway away and no response please help me

[​IMG]

2. May 21, 2011 at 8:45 PM
    04LTtacoma

04LTtacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oregon
    I would call sway-away if I were you. They never respond to their emails. You will be waiting a longg time until they respond. Give them a call and order the heim joints.

EDIT: The reason I say this is because I ordered a set of 10" shocks from them through a small shop near my house. Well, I didn't want 10" shocks so I asked if I could return my 10" shocks without paying the re-stock fee sway-away usually charges. The local shop by my house sent them an email asking if they could waive the fee, but they never responded so I had to give them a call.

3. May 21, 2011 at 8:54 PM
    greenscreener

greenscreener [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    luis
    Norwalk, ca
    Vehicle:
    04 prerunner
    procomp aal, Saw 2.0 coilovers, Allpro bumper, Yakima roof rack, Method racing wheels, mostly debadged eeyore plush on the dash adds about 7hp so im told
    ok ill give them a call monday because its been a week or so thanks for the quick responce

Products Discussed in

To Top