1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Free Spray-On Truck Bed Protectant from AutoMatCentral.com

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by automatcentral, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 25, 2011 at 12:43 PM
    automatcentral

automatcentral [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Another day, and another free product offer from AutoMatCentral.com. This time I'd like to make a great truck bed protectant - Blue Magic®
    Rubber Coating
    - freely available for unique review.

Protect your truck bed with this patented spray-on rubber coating. Use it to seal out water, snow, dirt and salt.Blue Magic® All Purpose Pure Rubber Coating has thousands of uses around the home, shop or garage. Use it to seal out water, snow, dirt and salt. The scientific formula protects against rust and corrosion by providing a pure rubber barrier against moisture that is not affected by extreme temperatures. In order for this review to suffice the Blue Magic must be used in a unique way to show its diversity. Use your imagination :) ( Blue magic can be used in the home, outdoors and as well as vehicles)

The price is $49.99 (set of 6 cans - each can covers 10 square feet of area). If any member is interested in providing a detailed unique review, please let me know. As with my previous offers, I'll accept an upfront payment, and promptly provide a refund after the detailed review is submitted. If you are unsure of how to complete there are great reviews that you could use as an example at AutoMatCentral.com

Thanks,
    AutoMatCentral.com

[​IMG]

2. May 25, 2011 at 1:40 PM
    Manlaan

Manlaan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Riverton, Utah
    Vehicle:
    2002 XtraCab SR5 V6 4x4 Black
    See Signature
    Just thought I'd bump this up and give my take on this product.

I put it on my bumper, fender flares, and a few other places the previous owner had put some some spray on bed liner on which was flaking off.

On solid surfaces, it is holding up fantastic; much better than I expected. On the fender flares, I must've bumped something pretty good and a fairly large chip fell away from where it got hit. Having the chip did give me the opportunity to see just how thick this stuff sprays on (quite a bit thicker than the other spray on items), but its also something I'm going to have to fix as well. It's also held up much better on my bumper than the herculiner I put on my sliders, and the rustolium spray on I used on my roll bar. (Herculiner seems to want to peel once its been rubbed, and the rustolium is just too thin.)

Anyway, I'm getting my rear bumper replacement soon and plan on putting this stuff on it as well.

3. May 25, 2011 at 2:02 PM
    automatcentral

Member:
    If your interested in the offer and you decide to purchase please be sure to send me a pm. So I can make sure you get the product reimbursement.

4. May 28, 2011 at 1:25 AM
    Celtic

Celtic Tactical Trunk Monkey

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    McKinleyville, CA
    Vehicle:
    In the market for V6, 6MT 4X4
    Sold my 2006 V6 6MT AC Offroad like an idiot.
    Does this offer still stand? I am interested. Thanks!

5. May 31, 2011 at 9:56 AM
    automatcentral

Member:
    I already received an order for the deal and commitment for review; however, we are offering a great price on this set and I would encourage you to purchase it if you are interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top