1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MUD-UK

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by hookedontronics, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Aug 5, 2011 at 7:01 AM
    hookedontronics

hookedontronics [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
    www.mudstuff.co.uk

This place is great! Last winter i was looking around for some carling switches and this place was the ONLY place that could find me the legends and the colors i was looking for. These switches are awesome and have a great feel and offroad look. Yes, they are in the UK, but their prices were still very good and the shipping was cheap, not to mention fast.

Anyways, my reason to open this thread today...I emailed them last night looking for a switch with a heated mirror ledgend since i am now adding heated mirrors for this upcomming winter. Fay emails me back this morning and tells me "We will send you one out free of charge". This place is great, they have that customer service i feel most companies have now lost. I will go back to them every time!

Thanks MUD-UK!!

2. Aug 5, 2011 at 7:04 AM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    Icon extended travel 3.5" front coilovers, DSM UCAs, TSB leaf pack w/ wheelers AAL, All Pro U-bolt flip kit, Walker Evans 2.0 rear shocks, 18" XD Monster rims, Nitto trail grappler 285/65R18 Tires, Color matched grill, Grillcraft, Kragen HIDs, Carling switches, my bed light mod, diff drop, Alpine IVA-W505, JL Audio C5 componets and coaxials, JL 300/4 and 250/1 amps and JL stealthbox, wheathertechs, avs vent visors, toyota bed x-tender, alcantara center console cover and door pocket covers, console vault, color matched mirrors, heated mirrors, etc etc etc
  3. Aug 5, 2011 at 7:14 AM

52419 Well-Known Member

Member:
    someplace
    Vehicle:
    03 tacoma lifted 6in on 35s
    fabtech 6in lift, 35.12.50.16s,on mt classics
    good shit man those are sick,

did you line-x your shifter bezel?

4. Aug 5, 2011 at 7:17 AM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    yeah i line-x'd it because i wrapped my door pockets and center console in alcantara so it flows much better now

5. Aug 5, 2011 at 7:31 AM

52419 Well-Known Member

Member:
    someplace
    Vehicle:
    03 tacoma lifted 6in on 35s
    fabtech 6in lift, 35.12.50.16s,on mt classics
    nice looks good, so im kind of a retard how much did all that cost switch wise cause i can ad up euros or pounds or whatever all day but that still doesnt convert it for me

6. Aug 5, 2011 at 7:40 AM
    hookedontronics

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Glenville, NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC Off Road 4x4
    I bought a 4 switches, 4 legends, and a 3 gang switch plate, i think it was about 60- shipped or somewhere around there. It was a while ago, but it was cheaper then the us dealers on these switches. And the us dealers couldn't find me the bed light legend either, these guys did

7. Aug 18, 2011 at 7:58 PM
    afd23a

afd23a Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Dynamo of Dixie
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab 5 Lugger
    Factory Fog Lights, Removed Secondary Air Filter, Metra Ipod Adapter, Int Wiper Stalk, Wet Okole's, URD Short Shifter, Scanguage II w/Blendmount, Fat Bob's 2.75" spacer lift, ARE topper, SP Performance Pads & Slotted Rotors, 4.10 gears
    I'm interested to see what the heated mirror switch turns out to look like. I'm planning on adding them to my truck this fall too. Any idea if it has a built in timer like the highlander switch?

8. Nov 30, 2011 at 11:41 AM
    G1TRD0N3

G1TRD0N3 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Off-Road, DB Cab, Short Box
    do you have the part numbers for that specific switch? The ones on their website appear to be all red on standby and green when active. I prefer solid red, or anything else for that matter. Also was the bed light legend a special buy? The legend sheet they sell doesn't seem to have it.

Lastly... I am looking to install my switches in the same place. Was it pretty easy to install and run wires too?
    Thanks,

Products Discussed in

To Top