1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

The District's backdoor gun ban

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by Packman73, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Oct 12, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    Packman73

Packman73 [OP] ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    The District's backdoor gun ban

Washington is doing everything it can to prevent residents from exercising their right to keep and bear arms. On Oct. 4, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit upheld the city's ban on high capacity magazines and firearms that happen to have a scary appearance. The judges left open the possibility that some of the other absurd rules - including the testing of a purchaser's knowledge of local gun laws, vision tests, ballistics tests and fingerprinting - might go too far.

Read About It:
    The Washington Times

Posted:
    10/11/2011 9:41:55 AM

2. Oct 12, 2011 at 3:12 PM
    Rmodel65

Rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

Member:
    Jawja
    Vehicle:
    1996 Yota 4x4
    Viper Red paint
    sounds like they left poll tests on the table to me...and i believe blind people can own and carry firearms...i have a friend who is legally blind and has a license to carry...he doesnt have it to shoot attackers off in the distance but up close and personal...

we were discussing blind men and license on the GA gun forum and i asked him his thoughts on the matter...quoted below...ryan came home one day to a man who had invaded his home..he shot and killed ryans dog and then he shot ryan in the face and tired to shoot him in the back of the head

Products Discussed in

To Top