1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

socal trade long travel tacoma need gone asap

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by 00tacomarunner, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Oct 24, 2011 at 9:22 PM
    00tacomarunner

00tacomarunner [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    shaun
    lancaster
    Vehicle:
    00 longtravel tacoma
    exterior: grade: 8/10 glass works unlimited fiberglass front glass: 6.5 inch wider then stock rear glass:3.5 inch wider then stock custom front bumper: made out of 1.50 inch tube with 2 7 inch hid's with red rings custom rear bed cage: made ou of 1.50 inch tube front suspension:total chaos fab long travel it is pulling 13.5 inches of travel i have the total chaos spindle gusset pyrotech limit straps and 8 by 2.5 inch fox shocks rear suspension: 16 by 2.5 king double bypass with Deaver stock repacement leaf pack rims: 15/8 inch pro comp tires:33 12.5 15r bfg all-terrains interior: grade:8/10 seats:i have red cloth and gray tweed prp racing seats seat belts: Jdc 5 points seat mounts: prp toyota seat mounths window tint: back half 5% power: p/w p/s p/dl c/c rear diff lock, ect, o/d mods: intake:k&n tbs power ade spacer i think its a .40mm not to sure headers:jba exhaust:custom 2.5inch no cats (but have them for smog) and test pipe muffler: flow
    so i need to trade for something bigger 4 door taco 4 runner somthing of the years of 2001+ my gf and i are having a baby in about 6 weeks please help me get something looking for v6 no 4 baggers 4x4 or 2wd is fine stick or auto no matter
    pix are off of phone so not to good
    this is off my post on a few sites

hi im selling my daily driven toyota tacoma pre-runner i have long travel im selling becouse my son is getting to big for the back seat with the car seat and the racing seats pain in the ass getting him in and out is a bitch and i have a nother one on the way and i travel far for work and my truck isnt the best on gas but here is what have

make:toyota
    model:tacoma pre-runner sr5
    year:2000
    tranny:auto
    mileage: 150,438
    color:white

exterior: grade: 8/10
    glass works unlimited fiberglass
    front glass: 6.5 inch wider then stock
    rear glass:3.5 inch wider then stock
    custom front bumper: made out of 1.50 inch tube with 2 7 inch hid's with red rings
    custom rear bed cage: made ou of 1.50 inch tube
    front suspension:total chaos fab long travel it is pulling 13.5 inches of travel i have the total chaos spindle gusset pyrotech limit straps and 8 by 2.5 inch fox shocks
    rear suspension: 16 by 2.5 king double bypass with Deaver stock repacement leaf pack
    rims: 15/8 inch pro comp
    tires:33 12.5 15r bfg all-terrains

interior: grade:8/10
    seats:i have red cloth and gray tweed prp racing seats seat
    belts: Jdc 5 points
    seat mounts: prp toyota seat mounths
    window tint: back half 5%
    power: p/w p/s p/dl c/c rear diff lock, ect, o/d

mods: intake:k&n
    tbs power ade spacer i think its a .40mm not to sure
    headers:jba exhaust:custom 2.5inch no cats (but have them for smog) and test pipe
    muffler: flow master also just droped the truck off at the shop to get the timing belts kit dont all the belts and water pump everything 4/2/11

shaun's photos 614.jpg
    shaun's photos 857.jpg
    shaun's photos 858.jpg

2. Oct 25, 2011 at 9:46 PM
    th3bigk0

th3bigk0 GETTN IT

Member:
    First Name:
    Dylan
    Lamecaster
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD Double Cab
    Fox 2.5 RR C/O's,Camburg UCA,Camburg Spindles,KING 2.5,OME Dakar Leafs,285 KM2,XD HOSS 16'',BHLM,HID's,CB,Hornblasters Shocker 540 train horn,KICKER 12 ported....
    bump for a clean truck

3. Oct 26, 2011 at 7:14 AM
    goomba

goomba It is a Fluid Situation

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    San Antonio Fl
    Vehicle:
    96 White Ex. Cab Tacoma TRD 4X4
    3" lift Up front(Donahoe Racing ext. travel coil overs, Camburg UCA's), 1.5-2" lift in the back(aal and some billy 10" stroke short bodies), Bushwhacker Cut-Out fender flairs, 16"x10" Procomp Street locks, and 305/70 Procomp X-Terrains.
    Nice Truck! Good Luck bro.

Products Discussed in

To Top