Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

How much should i sell the ol' yota for?

Old 08-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
How much should i sell the ol' yota for?

I have a '95 Regular Cab Tacoma 4x4, 2.7L Its got close to 200k miles on her. The body and interior are both in good condition, with no major dents or stains. Runs well, I've had it for 6 yrs, and changed the oil in it every 3000 miles. I hate to get rid of it cuz its still runnin, but just curious to know how much I could get for it if I decided to sell it. Thinkin about gettin rid of it cuz I just bought a 06 tacoma Dc SB. Does anyone have a ballpark opinion of how much I could try and get for this truck? I'm thinkin somewhere between $1500 and $2000? Any opinions?
Old 08-16-2010, 07:32 PM   #2
gtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to beholdgtrotter is a splendid one to behold
gtrotter's Tacoma Gallery
pics? underneath? Have you had the frame inspected by Toyota yet?
Old 08-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
fsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfsbrain03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

fsbrain03's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, pics please.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
ask $500 more then you want
Old 08-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #5
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I've had the frame inspected when they first issued that recall a couple yrs ago. I was told everything is fine w/ the frame, no rusting out issues....the paint on the roof is faded pretty bad...not chipping, yet..
Attached Thumbnails
How much should i sell the ol' yota for?-idaho-363-.jpg   How much should i sell the ol' yota for?-idaho-359-.jpg   How much should i sell the ol' yota for?-idaho-331-.jpg   How much should i sell the ol' yota for?-img_1186.jpg  
Old 08-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
looks clean for a 15 year old truck
Old 08-16-2010, 07:59 PM   #7

Yeah, its clean. Its been a great truck for me. I drove it from VA to Idaho last summer to work for the US Forest Service for 5 months, then back to VA. Definitely has been reliable. My daily driver since I bought it in 04 w/ 90K for $5800. Whats it worth?!
Old 08-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #8

Kelly Blue Book said its worth about $2200 in Fair condition....
Old 08-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #9
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
$3000 obo
Old 08-17-2010, 05:45 AM   #10
Barnone
Barnone's Tacoma Gallery
That would sell in an instant here in the mountains of Western North Carolina. The hunters love those older 4x4 Tacomas. It appears to be very good condition.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:48 AM   #11
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
i had a 96 that looked almost identical with 167k on it when i traded it in they gave me 2000 for it but if you sell privatly you should be able to get a little more. Great running trucks though looks clean too. good luck with the sale
Old 08-17-2010, 06:39 AM   #12

Again, this thread is just to find out a ballpark range on how much I might be able to get for the truck IF I decide to sell it. I'm not sure if I wanna get rid of it just yet . If I decide to sell it I will post some better pictures and an actual For Sale thread and all the information on the truck. Thanks for all the feedback everyone!
Old 08-17-2010, 07:01 AM   #13
My Taco is Bi-Winning!!!!!!!!
meckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeckleystephen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS'D
Name: Stephen
meckleystephen's Tacoma Gallery
just for sh!t$ and giggles

Old 08-17-2010, 07:07 AM   #14
Lifes a garden, dig it.
huntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant futurehuntinggunns has a brilliant future

Army: 63H
Name: Fred
huntinggunns's Tacoma Gallery
Dan,
Let me be the 1st to say I have dibs if the price is right and you decide to sell it.
Thanks, Fred.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #15
moderately modded
drifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant futuredrifter has a brilliant future

Name: Sam
drifter's Tacoma Gallery
keep it for your hardcore wheelin'.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:20 AM   #16
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
$3000 obo.

And what's that bumper?
Old 08-17-2010, 09:30 AM   #17
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I sold my 1995.5 Tacoma 4x4 with 257K miles for 7900 here locally...bump that price up! Always start higher, especially with Toyotas..people snatch them like McDonalds french fries

PS. Here is a pic of mine for reference
Old 08-17-2010, 09:35 AM   #18
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
7900 for 257k!!?
Old 08-17-2010, 09:57 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by meckleystephen View Post
just for sh!t$ and giggles

Always wondered how that truck would look w/ a higher stance...Looks tight
Old 08-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
Man, I sold my 1995.5 Tacoma 4x4 with 257K miles for 7900 here locally...bump that price up! Always start higher, especially with Toyotas..people snatch them like McDonalds french fries

PS. Here is a pic of mine for reference
Dammnn $7900. That's crazy, I'll keep that in mind