Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4 banger pics

Old 04-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #2981
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B DIRT View Post
I'm glad your wait is over, and thank you! Way too many black wheels running around here, I thought about the glossy look just to be different than everybody's matte, but in the end I'm glad I waited for the silver. Like allmotorrex said they look like a stock upgrade, I'm sure most people would not even know they are aftermarket.

Thanks again.
Pretty slick looking. Put in a supercharger and you'll have a good looking sleeper.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #2982
Slammed or lifted.. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN STOCK
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BRENDEN
Brendo Ballz808's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to my GF for showing me this tagged wall

Old 04-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #2984
pklintworth is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
pklintworth's Tacoma Gallery
here my 4 banger prerunner
Attached Thumbnails
4 banger pics-20130325_143741.jpeg   4 banger pics-20130205_144155.jpg   4 banger pics-20130325_143654.jpg  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #2985
Brendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrendo Ballz808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
looks like your truck is floating
Haha yeah those are my stocks just plasti dipped

Got my wheels coming in next week then I'll post a new pic
Old 04-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #2986
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendo Ballz808 View Post
Thanks to my GF for showing me this tagged wall

Looks sick! Hopefully I will order my wheels soon
Old 04-29-2013, 07:01 PM   #2987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavik View Post
Looks sick! Hopefully I will order my wheels soon
thanks brah! yeah I'm counting the days on when my wheels finally get here and are installed slowly everything is coming together

so what color did you go with?
Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #2988
gatnilab will become famous soon enoughgatnilab will become famous soon enough

Name: Patrick
gatnilab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks brah! yeah I'm counting the days on when my wheels finally get here and are installed slowly everything is coming together

so what color did you go with?

Ewa BEACH!! Anyway I was just there this past weekend omg I haven't see so much Toyota Tacoma in Oahu so many ever corner I look there is a tacoma. Looks good keep it up.
Old 04-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #2989
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatnilab View Post
Ewa BEACH!! Anyway I was just there this past weekend omg I haven't see so much Toyota Tacoma in Oahu so many ever corner I look there is a tacoma. Looks good keep it up.
First this thread had me missing my 95, now I'm missing Oahu.
Old 04-30-2013, 05:08 PM   #2990

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatnilab View Post
Yeah its toyota land over here haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
First this thread had me missing my 95, now I'm missing Oahu.
Bah sometime i wish i didn't live on this island so much traffic and the roads suck ass
Old 04-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #2991

Quote:
Bah sometime i wish i didn't live on this island so much traffic and the roads suck ass
I rolled in a raggedy old 67 Ghia, when it rolled, so I didn't deal too much with traffic. It was good enough to get me to the North Shore.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #2993

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
Painted the rear bumper back, added the TOYOTA decal, and the .5/.25 front toytec spacers. Love the look and feel
-
I'm really digging the bruiser look. Chrome blows.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:03 PM   #2994

Quote:
Painted the rear bumper back, added the TOYOTA decal, and the .5/.25 front toytec spacers. Love the look and feel
-
Is that a trifold soft cover or hard cover??
Old 05-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #2995
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm really digging the bruiser look. Chrome blows.
yup. all off it now. I have no idea who gets these chrome ideas
Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #2996
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Is that a trifold soft cover or hard cover??
Hard cover. Just instaled all new clips and straps they sent me for free too!
Old 05-01-2013, 06:22 PM   #2997

Quote:
Hard cover. Just instaled all new clips and straps they sent me for free too!
Nice!! Man I wanna get a bed cover for mines that looks clean
Old 05-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #2999

Quote:
yup. all off it now. I have no idea who gets these chrome ideas
Chrome is a disaster up here in NH. It starts to corrode and it's straight shit.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #3000

Quote:
Chrome is a disaster up here in NH. It starts to corrode and it's straight shit.
ya same here. I can hit the atlantic ocean with a rock from my front step pretty much its that close. 2011 new bumper was already starting to rust but they will only replace it with another chrome so its a waste