Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4 banger pics

Old 08-07-2008, 11:22 PM   #21
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmantstud View Post
98 2.4L 5spd. 240,000 miles
240K miles!

Holy poop!

Congrats! Drive that truck 'till it can't drive no more!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:45 AM   #22
High Mileage Work
tmantstud is on a distinguished road

tmantstud's Tacoma Gallery
thanks i plan to have it till about 300K!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:24 PM   #23
blackonwhite is on a distinguished road
blackonwhite's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine

Old 08-09-2008, 04:37 AM   #24
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmantstud View Post
98 2.4L 5spd. 240,000 miles
That's so awesome, how much work has been done to it ?
Old 08-09-2008, 04:55 AM   #25
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Dually, love the truck, Bismark ! I spent a week there one day. It was a dark February day, temps lurking in the singles, I was in a 1979 International scout, the heater on full blast, that squeaky crunch the tires make when the snow is so cold, we stopped to gas up and grab a quick bite to eat at some diner. Glad to get out of there, F'ing cold
Old 08-09-2008, 06:23 AM   #26
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
[IMG][/IMG]

The 4 banger in the Catskills. Total stock.
Old 08-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #28
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
^ You need some aggresive meat to complete the look! Nice truck nonetheless
Old 08-09-2008, 01:20 PM   #30
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery

i wish it was mine. Ha ha
Old 08-09-2008, 01:25 PM   #31
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
Elaborate for me. Tires?????
I like the look its real close to mine .
I think he stated you need more offroad looking tires
Its all a matter of taste. This one doesnt show the undercover yet

my wallet eater

Old 08-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #32
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery

fully stock
Old 08-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #33
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imrubicon View Post
I like the look its real close to mine .
I think he stated you need more offroad looking tires
Its all a matter of taste. This one doesnt show the undercover yet

my wallet eater

I agree, I need some more offroad looking tires. I'm just waiting for these to wear out. I've got about another 10,000miles on them or so. Any suggestions on what I should get? I looking to get something more offroad, but something that won't kill my mileage.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #34
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
yes, i meant tires.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #35
Wife thinks I am done Modding truck
Imrubicon is on a distinguished road

Army: Crash rescue\Medivac
Imrubicon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree, I need some more offroad looking tires. I'm just waiting for these to wear out. I've got about another 10,000miles on them or so. Any suggestions on what I should get? I looking to get something more offroad, but something that won't kill my mileage.
Mine havent changed mile per gallon yet that I can see and they are almost a inch taller and 3/4 wider than the OEM's .
I wantted more bling and went with 20 inch rims and the one inch taller made the speedo just about right per GPS.
but that tall a rim and less sidewall does make it ride a hair rougher as not as much tire to soak up bumpe.
Still better than my jeep but is a little stiffer than stock tires.
Also with taller and wider tire it doe rub/scuff a hair on the inner mud flap a patch maybe 3/4 of a inch when I back up and hit a dip or bump if going faster than a crawl (I can Live wit that as I dont want to do the 2 inch in the front just yet
Old 08-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #36
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
2000 Supercharged 2.7 4x4.

Old 08-10-2008, 10:00 AM   #37
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine right after I got new wheels and tires. I need to get some better pics. Hopefully during hunting season I can get some shots of it.
Attached Thumbnails
4 banger pics-dscn3309.jpg   4 banger pics-dscn3310.jpg  
Old 08-11-2008, 03:50 AM   #38
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Here is mine right after I got new wheels and tires. I need to get some better pics. Hopefully during hunting season I can get some shots of it.
what size wheels u runnin
Old 08-11-2008, 07:38 AM   #39
thehtizzle@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
thehtizzle@gmail.com's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What size tires do you have on your tacoma? I am looking for something similar. I was only going to go with 18's, but your 20's look good. I was going to do a 3" lift and get 29-30" tall tires but try to stay with skinnier tires in order to keep the MPG as high as possible
Old 08-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #40
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_taco View Post
what size wheels u runnin
They are 16x8 with a 265/75/16 tire. They rub just a little on the inner part of the mud flap but I plan on doing a small lift to correct that.