LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4 banger pics

Old 08-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
4 banger pics

okay any of you guys have pics of your 4 banger. i dont yet as i dont have a digital camera or a usb for my picture phone.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:16 PM   #2
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I hope PreRunners are ok...

Old 08-07-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
CometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the roughCometKat is a jewel in the rough
CometKat's Tacoma Gallery
2008 4x4 SR5
Old 08-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #4
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice trucks. its hard to believe that a prerunner has a 4 cyl engine.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:56 PM   #5
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yep. AND it still gets 22mpg, which is pretty decent.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #6

nice. mine gets about 22-25. i do some city driving. do u have a ny under hood mods. like filters or CAI. or is it pretty much stock?
Old 08-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #7
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
nice. mine gets about 22-25. i do some city driving. do u have a ny under hood mods. like filters or CAI. or is it pretty much stock?
The only thing I have is an AFE intake with their Pro Dry filter.

There was no significant increase in mpg (maybe .5,) but the engine sound under acceleration is awesome.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #8

yeah theres a guy on here whos selling me his new AFE pro dry s. they sent him the wrong one so hopefully i can get it soon. other than that im running a jaardine system soon. like within the next few weeks. its probly going to sound like a ricer
Old 08-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #9
Bourbon

Jardine can't be beat. I like the sound of theirs over anything else for a 4cyl.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #10

really. its nice to finally hear a positive comment about jardine. +1. my ultimate goal is to run DT short headers with the catback along with the AFE for my intake. I mean the stock airbox is already pretty big and i wouldnt want to compromise the performance value of my 2.7 with a crappy CAI.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #11
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
really. its nice to finally hear a positive comment about jardine. +1. my ultimate goal is to run DT short headers with the catback along with the AFE for my intake. I mean the stock airbox is already pretty big and i wouldnt want to compromise the performance value of my 2.7 with a crappy CAI.
Knowing all of that, I would go this route after you get your header:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lSyZMXQ1Hw

Thorley header, and a Magnaflow cat-back.

And did you see my thread in the 4cyl folder about the Jardine exhaust? Check it out too, there's a sound clip.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #12

yeah thats pretty sweet. i probly wont be able to do anything with the headers till around first of the year. but its a goal for me
Old 08-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #13
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #14
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post

Are those Weld wheels? Either way, I like those!
Old 08-07-2008, 08:59 PM   #15
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dually's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ims-these.html

I think we narrowed it down. That thread got pretty sidetracked
Old 08-07-2008, 09:01 PM   #16
Bourbon

Quote:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ims-these.html

I think we narrowed it down. That thread got pretty sidetracked
Soo...Eagles?
Old 08-07-2008, 09:02 PM   #17
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
think soo.... lol
Old 08-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #18
Bourbon

Quote:
think soo.... lol
The center caps don't say anything? If I had a 5-lugger, I'd buy those off you.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:16 PM   #19
Low and slow

dually's Tacoma Gallery
I think those rims just came with a sticker, so it probably fell off over time. Hell, id sell em to you if you had a 5 lugger! lol
Old 08-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #20
High Mileage Work
tmantstud is on a distinguished road

tmantstud's Tacoma Gallery
98 2.4L 5spd. 240,000 miles
Attached Thumbnails
4 banger pics-img_1011.jpg   4 banger pics-img_1013.jpg   4 banger pics-img_1015.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread