Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4 banger questions

Old 08-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
4 banger questions

is it just me or are 4 cyl reg cabs getting harder to find?
Old 08-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
I dont pay attention to it, I thought most reg cabs were 4cyl. Im at SJAFB and go to MT Airy every other weekend know of any good trails in NC?
Old 08-21-2008, 04:35 PM   #3
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey welcome man. um trails... uwarrie national park has some, past troy. i dont really go trailing much.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:14 PM   #4
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I see very few single cab prerunners or single cab 4x4 around here. Usually about once a week I see a first gen prerunner near my work but that is about it.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #5

yeah i see lots of first gen reg cabs around here.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #6
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
I have 2 of the only reg cabs around my area... they are all either extra cab 1st gens or double cab 2nd gens... even the 5 luggers around here are all extra cabs
Old 08-23-2008, 09:46 AM   #7

hmmm. its weird huh?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:20 AM   #8
thehtizzle@gmail.com is on a distinguished road
thehtizzle@gmail.com's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, in Houston there aren't even many 5 luggers. All the Tacomas that you see are V6 double cabs. They got really popular before the gas spike. Now the shift is to find smaller Tacomas which arent readily available. I would expect Toyota to start producing some more of them. I don't see many single cab Tacoma's unless they are the white stripped down work truck models. Those are about the only single cabs you can find.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #9

i see a few around mostly 06 to 08 models. mines going to be "custom" if you guys know what im talkin about
Old 08-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #10
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
i see a lot of 1st and second gen double extra cabs near me. i've only seen one other reg cab 4x4 other than mine since i bought mine in feb.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #11
jrsmokestacks is on a distinguished road

jrsmokestacks's Tacoma Gallery
I own most of the reg cabs in my area. Had to go to wisconsin to buy my 08'.

1985 Reg cab 202K
2001 Reg cab 165K
2004 Reg cab 150k
2008 Reg cab 14k

Rare trucks but the best looking imo.
Old 09-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
Wrath of the runbird
Bakemono is on a distinguished road

Bakemono's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bakemono
I see plenty of the base model regular cab 4x2s, but not very many regular cab 4x4s.
Base model 4x2 regular cabs are really popular right now due to the gas prices.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #13
JonO81 is on a distinguished road
JonO81's Tacoma Gallery
Im from Wisconsin and just bought my 09' 2.7L 4x4 and i think there was five or six more in the lot left!!! So there are alot of them here!!
Old 12-25-2008, 02:48 PM   #14
The Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud ofThe Shape has much to be proud of
The Shape's Tacoma Gallery
Back in '06 when I was looking for my '07 regular cab I had trouble finding one. I could find tons of V6 DC trucks but only found two regular cab 4X2 models like I wanted at the time. The dealership had a silver one and a white one.