Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Doug Thorley headers on 2.7

Old 08-24-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Doug Thorley headers on 2.7

with my jardine catback if i added dt shorty headers would i have to get rid of all my cats?? i really want to add DT short headers but not if i got to gut my cats.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
From my understanding the DT header eliminated the pre-cat on the stock manifold. You'll still have your main cat under the truck though.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:48 PM   #3
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

okay great. so that means i would still pass emisions right?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

should be able to unless they throw a fit about the pre-cat being gone.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #5

oh. well i got connections to get my truck passed if i need them. but thanks for the reply
Old 08-25-2008, 07:12 PM   #6

no prob. if they don't do a visual inspection, they'll never know.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:13 PM   #7

haha. thats true