Here is the deal i am still having my truck Lurching. I have a 96 Tacoma with the 2.7L engine. Here is what i have Replaced. I am thinking of going in to the dealership to have it plugged in to see if the computer can tell what it is exactly doing. As much as i dont want to take it into them.
1) Spark Plugs - i had champion plugs in the truck but witched them to OEM Plugs
2) Fuel Filter
3) Ignition Coil with distributer cap and roter with new wires
4) TPS - Have had it in to get it adjusted 95.5 -97 apparently need to be adjusted after replaceing.
5) Can of SeaFoam
What i am looking at replacing next:
1) Fuel Pump
2) O2 Sensor along with the Vacume hoses
3) Finally replacing all 4 Fuel injectors
If none of those work i don't know what else to do. if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.