Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4 CYL Double Cab in blue PIX at the dealer

Old 04-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
MacTanTRD is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sergeant
MacTanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
4 CYL Double Cab in blue PIX at the dealer

So today I was at the dealer picking up some parts I ordered for my MR2 but dont worry fellas I do have a Tacoma also but any who... I thought I would just look around the dealer checking out the fresh Tacomas they have on stock. I ran across this 4 CYL Double Cab in the bright blue. I have seen them as an option on the website and heard of them on this site but no one ever had any photos so I didnt think they really existed. Im not really a fan of it but thought I should share it with you guys anyways.

Attached Thumbnails
4 CYL Double Cab in blue PIX at the dealer-4cyl-4door3.jpg   4 CYL Double Cab in blue PIX at the dealer-4cyl-4door.jpg   4 CYL Double Cab in blue PIX at the dealer-4cyl-4door1.jpg   4 CYL Double Cab in blue PIX at the dealer-4cyl-4door2.jpg  
Old 04-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #2
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
I thought speedway blue was a TRD sport or offroad package only. When did this change?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats stupid they allow the fenders flares on a 5 lug, imho
Old 04-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
PARTS HOARDER
JdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdMeF9SiR2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JdMeF9SiR2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JdMeF9SiR2
i was really surprised when i saw these trucks at the dealership too
Old 04-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #5
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
looks goofy as hell
Old 04-19-2011, 08:15 PM   #6
sambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to beholdsambojee is a splendid one to behold

Name: Sam
sambojee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
looks goofy as hell
agreed. fender flares on a 2wd truck? also cant stand those tiny ass little baby tires. I get it, its to save fuel but i think it looks funny imo
Old 04-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Taco for Lowriders with a Family
Old 04-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #8
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I have passed a few on the road... They make me laugh every time. The wheels are ridiculously tiny.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:34 PM   #9
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
the first pic almost looks photoshopped
Old 04-19-2011, 08:36 PM   #10
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about some type of fender flare for my regular cab. Now I see it would make the wheels/tires look even smaller.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #11
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
I thought speedway blue was a TRD sport or offroad package only. When did this change?
in 05 when the truck came out.....

the first year for regular 5 lug SWB was 09, before it was only on 6 lug trucks, SR5 and up (not base model, but not nesc. TRD OR/SPORT)

and it has come on XRunner (which a TRD Offroad or Sport package is not optional on) since day one as well, and is still one of the color choices.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 AM   #12
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how much the double cab affects the mpg's on the i4??
Old 04-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #13
Señor Member
AC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AC13JohnG's Tacoma Gallery
Eek! Fender flares look horrid with stock wheel tire setup. I do like the color.
Old 04-20-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
agreed. fender flares on a 2wd truck? also cant stand those tiny ass little baby tires. I get it, its to save fuel but i think it looks funny imo
Throw Fat Bob's lift kit on it and some 31x10.5x15 tires and it will look decent. My truck looked like that stock tiny ass tires and low ride height...
Old 04-20-2011, 01:44 PM   #15
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah your gong to have to ditch the stock wheels to make that work...
Old 04-20-2011, 01:48 PM   #16
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
yeah your gong to have to ditch the stock wheels to make that work...
I run 31x10.5x15 tires on stock 5lug wheels...
Old 04-20-2011, 01:52 PM   #17
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08WhiteTaco View Post
I run 31x10.5x15 tires on stock 5lug wheels...
I'm at work i can't see any pics of your truck. the browser here sucks. i'll check it out when i get home
Old 04-20-2011, 05:24 PM   #18
Señor Member
AC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shedAC13JohnG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AC13JohnG's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be the first to admit my truck looked ridiculous when I first got it. The stock 5 lug wheel and tire setup just doesn't look right for a truck.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #19
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
x2

I would make a Double Cab version of an X-Runner with that!! Throw some X-R wheels on it, and a turbocharger, and you're set
Old 04-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #20
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
needs to be lowered ;p