Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

How many i4 drivers get shit from the v6 guys?

Old 04-21-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
How many i4 drivers get shit from the v6 guys?

Anyone ever been told that the 4cyl is not a "real truck" by the v6 drivers, or it "has no balls". To me 4cyl means better mpg's and just as capable.And for the naysayers, my last Tacoma was a 2005 v6 4x4 dcablb . Not putting down the v6 drivers as they also have a purpose too.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
I give my friend shit because he bought a v-6 mustang.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Just as capable at doing what?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:06 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
My first couple trucks were 4 cylinders, they got the job done. Both the I-4 and V6 have their pros and cons.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #5
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
lol yeah i always find it funny when people buy mustangs or camaros, but with a v6. im like "badass dude, you got a Camaro?... oh, its a v6?" then i turn and walk away.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:11 AM   #6
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Not a real truck because it has no balls .
Old 04-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Not a real truck because it has no balls .
Once again, your obsesion with the male genitalia has come to light in a thread.....
Old 04-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Where is DHK? He will come in here and say he can tow the space shuttle with his 4 banger.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #9
Drewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewboto is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
Drewboto's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get crap from other truck drivers, but my girlfriend gives me crap because she has a V6 camaro. I get all sassy on her and be like "Woman please. My ghetto caprice has a 5.0 that would kill your camaro. Don't make me tell you that story about the last camaro I beat with that car."
Old 04-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #10
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Where is DHK? He will come in here and say he can tow the world with his 4 banger.
Yeah, but the V6 can tow the Space Shuttle AND the Crawler its on.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:17 AM   #12
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Yes! I love my 2tr, if I needed more power I would get a cummins straight 6.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:17 AM   #13
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Yeah, but the V6 can tow the Space Shuttle AND the Crawler its on.
You just missed it. I changed space shuttle to world. Sorry. I'll change it back.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #14
PR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nicePR45 is just really nice
PR45's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboto View Post
I don't get crap from other truck drivers, but my girlfriend gives me crap because she has a V6 camaro. I get all sassy on her and be like "Woman please. My ghetto caprice has a 5.0 that would kill your camaro. Don't make me tell you that story about the last camaro I beat with that car."
My 4 runs up to 100 mph as easy or easier than most cars I've had, and has more HP and TQ than my '86 Ranger 2.9 V6. Having trouble breaking 20 mpg though, but then I only run 12 miles one way to work. As for the V6, yea, that would be nice if gas weren't $4.50.

If someone wants to give me crap, AMIIGAS.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
You just missed it. I changed space shuttle to world. Sorry. I'll change it back.
So YOURE the one responsible for the time change out here? (assuming you tried to tow the World, and altered its rotation).
Old 04-21-2011, 11:27 AM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
So YOURE the one responsible for the time change out here? (assuming you tried to tow the World, and altered its rotation).
Mebe.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:29 AM   #17
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewboto View Post
Woman please. My ghetto caprice
Hmm. These words.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #18
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
V6 stangs and camaros are gay and should be illegal. Adding the automatic should be the death penalty. I had 4 4 bangers and 2v6 toyotas. I wish I had the 4 banger now. 4 banger with 37s or 44s is stupid
Old 04-21-2011, 11:51 AM   #19
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, get shit from domestic v8 owners then I point out my truck cost 13k new, vs their 40,000+ and my truck won't fall apart. First gen ftw
Old 04-21-2011, 11:59 AM   #20
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
Nope, get shit from ['domestic' trucks, but really imported] v8 owners then I point out my truck cost 13k new, vs their 40,000+ and my truck won't fall apart. First gen ftw
Fixed that for ya.

I'm a V6er, but there's nothing wrong with an I4 if it fits your lifestyle. For now, I bet I could get by just fine with an I4, but I got a V6 for the future uses [and the power ].