Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

header and exhaust

Old 05-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
Im Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to behold
Name: who do you think
Im Nailin Palin's Tacoma Gallery
header and exhaust

well im pretty set on getting the LCengineering header. any one who has it feel the difference?

also i cant seem to find much exhaust options for the 2.7... anybody know any?

btw its AC 09 4x4
Old 05-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
DT Headers, check URD for options. Thats where I got my DT long tubes from.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
OP is a 4 banger so no long tube header.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Yes thats true, pretty sure people were getting 2.7 headers on the DT group buy from URD when I got mine. Shemicals I know got them..
Old 05-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #5
Im Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to beholdIm Nailin Palin is a splendid one to behold
Name: who do you think
Im Nailin Palin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
was it worth it? any power difference?
Old 05-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
4 banger owners say they feel a decent gain in power. You won't have V6 power though.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
For my 4.0 yes it was worth it. I'm still running stock exhaust otherwise, but the power and acceleration was noticeably improved.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
jblair is on a distinguished road

jblair's Tacoma Gallery
subbin
Old 05-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #11
vierzwanzig is on a distinguished road
vierzwanzig's Tacoma Gallery
I noticed you were in CA especk... do aftermarket headers pass smog?
Old 05-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #12
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by vierzwanzig View Post
I noticed you were in CA especk... do aftermarket headers pass smog?
They should since the cats are still in place. You won't have to worry until 2017 anyway. By then they will only run a OBD2 check and visual inspection.