Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

List of best 2.7 mods

Old 05-25-2011, 04:58 PM   #64
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
maxpower29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
Urd website
everyone said they are backordered there though. I will call anyhoo
Old 05-31-2011, 11:25 AM   #66
maxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxpower29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Finally got the prodry in canada. 89+tax isnt too bad, should be here thursday.
Still contemplating taking the fender resonator out. So the word is a bit more power, but less mpg? ouuuuuu, cant mess with my mpg right now
Old 06-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #67
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Sean
TacoVerde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedToy View Post
Even with all the money in the world, the best intake "upgrades" you could do would be to remove the inner fender baffle, the secondary filter, and install a drop in "performance" filter.
You can't tell me with all the money in the world you couldn't upgrade the intake beyond ripping pieces of the stock one
if you were insanely rich you could
-supercharge
-get a toyota engineer and performance engine builder to make you a custom intake
-bigger throttle body
-different head or headwork(bigger valves, porting)
-cams
-buy toyota's codes to change the computer to your liking and actually tune the thing
-plastidip it
Old 06-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #69
TacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of lightTacoVerde is a glorious beacon of light

jardine/dt for the win

if you want good sound that will make people look in disbelief that a new toyota makes that much noise get it
Old 06-02-2011, 02:28 AM   #70

well i dont want something necessarily loud but just better flowing and obviously whatever little power there is to gain. I drive very slow lol, so Im hoping it wont be too loud
Old 06-02-2011, 06:15 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
well i dont want something necessarily loud but just better flowing and obviously whatever little power there is to gain. I drive very slow lol, so Im hoping it wont be too loud

well i mean its only loud when you want it to be lol at idle you can't tell its not stock, but if you romp it you can tell. I can make it louder or quieter with throttle control and shifting when i need to like going through a neighborhood late at night.
I'm sure there are going to be people that say it won't make a difference but....i can feel more power in fifth gear on the freeway, there's a little bit more oomph. Theres this one section of the freeway where i use to press the pedal and kind of bog and not go anywhere, now it has some pickup in that spot
Old 06-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #72
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower29 View Post
LCE header and exhaust.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
LCE header and exhaust.
best place? Im only buying the DT because of price, and to ship with the Jardine because thats the cheapest decent exhaust