Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

New head lights...check them out...

Old 05-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

bboynowee's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb New head lights...check them out...

Finally new head lights...all I need is my lift...I'm thinking 5100's all around...what do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails
New head lights...check them out...-htc-234.jpg  
Old 05-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
bboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to allbboynowee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Looks nice! I think I have the same lights.
yup...you have the same lights and same truck!
Old 05-29-2011, 12:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Are these the eBay "clone" BHLMs?
they might be....and I did get them from ebay...
Old 05-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #6

Quote:
Looks nice! I think I have the same lights.
by the way do you have a lift? and if so what is it? looks nice!
Old 05-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #7

here is a close up of the head light...
Attached Thumbnails
New head lights...check them out...-htc-235.jpg  
Old 05-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Thanks! No lift, just 265s and factory 4x4 suspension. I do have 5100s to put on the front but they're not installed yet.
ya...I need to get 5100's asap...I would like all 4 though...did you get them from down south motor sports? how much were they?
Old 05-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraether View Post
I paid 300 from DSM for all four corners 5100s. not a bad deal at all.
Nice!! I'm gonna contact them real soon! 300 bucks is a great deal...I'm gonna have to mention that...
Old 05-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #12
rraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud ofrraether has much to be proud of
Name: Ryan
rraether's Tacoma Gallery
if you just enter in the code that DSM gives it should give you the discount for being a member on the forum. follow this and that should hook you up and tell you where to go.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dow...ks-update.html
Old 05-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraether View Post
if you just enter in the code that DSM gives it should give you the discount for being a member on the forum. follow this and that should hook you up and tell you where to go.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dow...ks-update.html
I'm gonna go ahead and contact dsm next week sometime...I just got the discount codes...I'm super excited!
Old 06-04-2011, 10:37 AM   #19
silverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilverback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
silverback's Tacoma Gallery
What is their actual description on Ebay. Want to make sure I get the same ones.