Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

First Tacoma

Old 07-03-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
simonaut is on a distinguished road
Name: Simon
simonaut's Tacoma Gallery
First Tacoma

Got my first Tacoma last night and its great. Its a 2011, I4, Access Cab, Automatic. Gonna get some running boards (most likely Toyota) anyone have an opinion on chrome or black running boards?

Attached Thumbnails
First Tacoma-2011-07-03_06-40-07_351.jpg  
Old 07-03-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW! Check in the for sale sections of this site, I recall seeing tube steps up for sale on a pretty regular basis. IMO, chrome would look better cuz your Taco is chromed accents with probably a chromed grille.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:27 AM   #3
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks sweet! I say black!
Old 07-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #4
2006TRDSPORT
2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of2006TRDSPORT has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
2006TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck, I would say that chrome might look best for your truck but that's just my opinion. I'm getting black powder coated nerf bars for mine but I have Super White and like the black & white together. Welcome to the Tacoma club!
Old 07-03-2011, 07:31 AM   #5
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Oh BTW, start saving your coin.......if you hang out here long enough, the MOD BUG is gonna bite you!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the truck! I vote black.
Old 07-04-2011, 12:10 PM   #7
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I don't care for running boards myself, but still, that's a damn nice truck!
Old 07-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #8
Shadow3 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Retired (SEAL) USN-CPO
Name: Chris
Shadow3's Tacoma Gallery
I bought the same model of truck 2 weeks ago. I have the magnetic gray, and that before mentioned Mod bug already bit me.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #9
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Running boards
http://www.autoanything.com/nerf-bars/61A4999A0A0.aspx

I say black, thats what i have. The bars listed are the ones i have but i want to build some sliders. I'll sell you mine for 230+ shipping if you want em??? Only been on for 2K miles, still brand new

Attached Thumbnails
First Tacoma-nerfs.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread