LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

stock gears?

Old 07-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
VegasTacoma is on a distinguished road
VegasTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
stock gears?

i have a 2011 access cab 2.7 stick. i upgraded to 265/70/17s bfg km.(31s)stock gears?-picture-224.jpg

i want to regear the truck but i first need to know what the stock ratio is. im use to owning fords that have a tag on the rearend but as for a tacoma im alittle lost. also what gears would you run with my new tire size to put it pretty close back to stock.

thanx pat
Old 07-22-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
4.10's are stock on your truck
Old 07-22-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed
worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
With the 5-lug I think it's 3.31, unless somethings changed. Quick check toyota.com confirms 3.31.

Handy dandy tire calculator says 17.7% slower or 3.90, sounds like 4.1 is what you want.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthywads View Post
With the 5-lug I think it's 3.31, unless somethings changed. Quick check toyota.com confirms 3.31.

Handy dandy tire calculator says 17.7% slower or 3.90, sounds like 4.1 is what you want.
He has a 6 lug from what it looks like in his pic.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #5
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Chris is right, 4.10's

http://www.toyota.com/upfitters/pdfs...oductSpecs.pdf
Old 07-22-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No fender flares, looks 5-lug to me?
Old 07-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #7

Quote:
No fender flares, looks 5-lug to me?
Looks like a Spring Under too.....good catch.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:01 PM   #8
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Oh yes, it is a 5-lug, its spring under. I didn't realize you could click the postage stamp-sized picture
Old 07-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #9
I was right.......... What a relief!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #10

Quote:
I was right.......... What a relief!