1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DT Headers?!

Discussion in '4 Cylinder' started by 4banger805, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Jul 24, 2011 at 1:31 PM
    4banger805

4banger805 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Benjamin
    San Luis Obispo
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tacoma Prerunner 2.7L I4
    Looking for a little boost in power, don't mind my little 4 banger, but for a couple hundred bucks, headers look like a good option for that boost. Any downsides to the Doug Thorley's? or are there better ones? OR MAYBE the headers arent even really worth it? if you've got them on your truck, or know something about them, i'd appreciate your feedback

2. Jul 24, 2011 at 1:36 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    I have been extremely more pleased with my truck after installing the DT header. You will definitely notice a low end increase right off the bat. Install is really simple, I had some trouble with the studs coming out with the bolt removing the factory header but not a big deal. I am sure plenty of others will comment as well with their great experiences!

Other company that makes a header is LCEngineering, Do not have any personal experience with them only with my DT header!

Products Discussed in

To Top