Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4 Banger Exhaust Sound Clips!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 PM   #41
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
Cherrybomb for the win!

http://youtu.be/u8zDxZAaJTQ
thats sounds good i need to replace my flowmaster 40 series.

i love the way it sounds if it is at times a bit to loud for my taste it still sounds great to me but, it has this rattling noise now and i can figure out why it's now just a year old and it sounds like shit.

like heat shield is loose or vibrating around but it's coming from inside the muffler?

what set-up do you have on there if you don't mind me asking is it just a muffler or a full cat back system? once again that sounds nice really nice! do you have any driving vids?
Old 10-14-2011, 07:25 AM   #42
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
what set-up do you have on there if you don't mind me asking is it just a muffler or a full cat back system? once again that sounds nice really nice! do you have any driving vids?
I welded on the muffler, no turn down (yet). The Cherry Bomb pro muffler is similar to the 44 but has a deeper tone. theres an access cab running around my city with it on his. I don't like it
Old 10-23-2011, 07:03 PM   #43
Silvert is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Silvert's Tacoma Gallery
What is the cost for replacing the stock muffler with a magnaflo on a 2010 reg. cab 4 cylinar, 5 speed? Anyone make an even swap? Does it line up or need modification? Is their anything similar for a lower cost?
Thanks!
Silvert
Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM   #44
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvert View Post
What is the cost for replacing the stock muffler with a magnaflo on a 2010 reg. cab 4 cylinar, 5 speed? Anyone make an even swap? Does it line up or need modification? Is their anything similar for a lower cost?
Thanks!
Silvert
there are systems made for our trucks, but they are expensive. Take your truck to a muffler shop where they carry magaflow and have them weld in a muffler w/ some new piping. That will run you anywhere from $150-$300 depending on the shop.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:17 AM   #45
Silvert is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Silvert's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the suggestion!

I appreciate you idea about the stop at an exhaust shop. I know a good one..
The sound clips are helpful too.
Silvert
Old 11-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #46
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Flowmaster super 40

Old 11-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #47
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
sounds pretty good!! ^^^
Old 11-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #48
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
sounds pretty good!! ^^^
thanks man!!
Old 03-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #49
01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future01TacoBuz has a brilliant future

01TacoBuz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #51
Tacokevin will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
Tacokevin's Tacoma Gallery
Especk which exhaust you use I can't find a doug thorley cat back for the 2.7l but they have for the 4 liter 6cyl. Is that what you used?
Old 03-24-2012, 05:57 PM   #52
afd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shedafd23a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

afd23a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacokevin View Post
Especk which exhaust you use I can't find a doug thorley cat back for the 2.7l but they have for the 4 liter 6cyl. Is that what you used?
The Doug Thorley cat back is the same thing as the Jardine cat back sold by URD.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:23 PM   #53
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone is interested in a wicked flow muffler pm me it was only used for two months willing to trade for magnaflow
Old 10-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #54
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
im trying to deside what to get i want my 2.7 to sound as deep as possible want it to sound like a truck not a ricer but cheap as possible
Old 10-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #55
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveomalilay View Post
im trying to deside what to get i want my 2.7 to sound as deep as possible want it to sound like a truck not a ricer but cheap as possible
18" Magnaflow FTW
Old 10-18-2012, 07:38 PM   #56
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
18" Magnaflow FTW
doesnt it make it sound a little ricey tho?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #57
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
This is the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard for the 2.7... You may need headphones to pick up the bass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCvZHD3zReo
Old 10-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #59
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
x2 but even at higher RPMs it doesn't sound bad at all IMO
Old 10-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #60
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I happened to be sitting with my gf when I was looking at the lst few posts on this thread, and ended up having to play several sounds clips so she understood what the point was.

She thinks they all sound the same.

She doesn't understand.....

Products Discussed in this Thread