Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

4 Banger Exhaust Sound Clips!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #61
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
It's a 4-banger dude, everything is going to sound ricey at higher RPMs. The 18" Magnaflow is the best sounding at low RPMs. It's deep and burbley, almost like a flat-4 sounds.
I totally agree my Magnaflow (recommended by 0uTkAsT) sounds f'n amazing lol. My taco doesn't sound like a Prius..
Old 10-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #62
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
I totally agree my Magnaflow (recommended by 0uTkAsT) sounds f'n amazing lol. My taco doesn't sound like a Prius..
how much noise do you have in-cab
Old 10-22-2012, 07:48 AM   #63
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
how much noise do you have in-cab
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5857691

I have a before and after inside my cab. I like the sound and I'm already starting to get used to it so I barely notice it.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #64
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post5857691

I have a before and after inside my cab. I like the sound and I'm already starting to get used to it so I barely notice it.
nice. props on the before and after vids
Old 10-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #66
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Bought the Magnaflow 18" (11255) Dumped before the axle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POQy3FdtCGg
I am really looking into buying that same muffler. I was just wondering if you had any dive by or in cab videos of it so i could figure out it is right for me. thanks
Old 10-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #67
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus 524 View Post
I am really looking into buying that same muffler. I was just wondering if you had any dive by or in cab videos of it so i could figure out it is right for me. thanks
It does sound good!
Old 10-29-2012, 06:42 PM   #68

Quote:
It does sound good!
haha it even sounds good with on my shitty computer speakers with no bass
Old 10-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #70
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus 524 View Post
I'll have to go out and get some new videos. I'll try and get some this week if the wind stops
Old 12-15-2012, 05:37 PM   #71
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
I'll have to go out and get some new videos. I'll try and get some this week if the wind stops
I guess the wind never stopped lol no big deal i think ill just buy it anyways!
Old 02-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #73
Fisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Magnapack installed today! I love it! cant keep my foot from the floor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN28CvMzAAk
Old 02-09-2013, 09:10 PM   #75
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
So which sounds best magnaflow?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #77
Fisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post

Seriously though it really sounds unique and turns heads.

It is like nothing i have herd before! I have herd that mufflers get louder as they "break in". Is this true?
Old 02-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #78
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
From what I can hear its a toss up between the magna and series 40 . But that's just through clips .
Old 02-09-2013, 09:18 PM   #79

Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
If there was a nation wide Tacoma Magnapack meet, it would be sooooo loud lol.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:21 AM   #80
MikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MikeCB600F's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
Magnapack installed today! I love it! cant keep my foot from the floor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN28CvMzAAk

Which Magnapack did you buy?

Products Discussed in this Thread