Notices

This Is How We Roll

Old 09-01-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Livin' the taco life
jcemitte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
jcemitte's Tacoma Gallery
This Is How We Roll

Just realized we have 5 dudes who roll tacomas (one is not in the picture) at my job. the only thing they have in common is they are all 4 bangers

Old 09-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
One of those is not a Tacoma........but still very nice.
Old 09-02-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
ohdrj1all will become famous soon enoughohdrj1all will become famous soon enough

ohdrj1all's Tacoma Gallery
True... one is a Toyota pickup (pre-Tacoma)... but we get the point! Man though... you really realize how much bigger a gen2 Taco is when it sits next to a gen1 4x2 dontcha!!!???
Old 09-02-2011, 07:03 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
The double cab is a 4 banger?
Old 09-02-2011, 08:30 AM   #5
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
The double cab is a 4 banger?
I'm thinking the same thing. I see the older style grill (05 to 10), which means the 2.7 was not offered yet in DC configuration.
Old 09-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewFalk View Post
I'm thinking the same thing. I see the older style grill (05 to 10), which means the 2.7 was not offered yet in DC configuration.
heh. so basically you have 4 people you work with that all drive Toyota pick-ups
Old 09-03-2011, 07:04 AM   #7
Livin' the taco life
jcemitte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jake
jcemitte's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i knew someone was gonna bring up the Pre-Tacoma thing =D
and i also goofed on the 2nd gen DC... it is a 4.0.....

man, i didnt post a very good thread did I. im the only one with the 2.4 tho. the pre runner obviously has the 2.7 as does the other guy who has a 2nd gen non pre runner whose not in the picture. the the pre taco is the good ol' 22r

-1 for misinformed
Old 09-03-2011, 10:32 AM   #8
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for posting....No one is judging....
Old 09-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #9
Turp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud ofTurp has much to be proud of
Firefighter: Operations: Fire, Technical Rescue, EMS
Turp's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. 3 out 4 of us at work drive Tacomas, but one may be bailing soon. Two of us are Taco fans though.