Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

what is my '11 2.7L I4 engine code?

Old 09-06-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
what is my '11 2.7L I4 engine code?

I searched here and Google. If it's here, and I missed it, I will kick myself in the shin as punishment. I'm trying to plan some engine upgrades and I do not know what engine code I need to be looking for. I thought the 3RZ engine code ended in 05 with the new model, but I can't find anything to support that...

Thanks for all the help,
Hayes
Old 09-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
ok, I just found this gem... 2TR-FE. Is that the code in the 2011 Tacoma 4 cylinder?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
Hard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shedHard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: H
Hard's Tacoma Gallery
Yup.....
Old 09-06-2011, 05:19 PM   #5
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I posted this and kept looking...