Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Pics with camper shell

Old 09-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
Randy Y is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Randy Y's Tacoma Gallery
Pics with camper shell

Anyone have any pics of a 2010 4x4 regular cab with a camper shell ?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #2
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
tons.
Old 09-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #3
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
me

Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-09-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
Switchback is a jewel in the roughSwitchback is a jewel in the roughSwitchback is a jewel in the rough

Switchback's Tacoma Gallery
my 2009

Old 09-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #6
ryber will become famous soon enoughryber will become famous soon enough

ryber's Tacoma Gallery
mines an 06... But same shit!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 06:28 PM   #7
TacomaHarry is on a distinguished road
TacomaHarry's Tacoma Gallery
camping cap
Attached Thumbnails
Pics with camper shell-013.jpg   Pics with camper shell-021.jpg  
Old 09-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #9
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I bet if I had a cap like one of these I would get a lot better gas Mileage when I'm towing my enclosed trailer.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:05 AM   #10
Switchback is a jewel in the roughSwitchback is a jewel in the roughSwitchback is a jewel in the rough

Switchback's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
what cap is that you got there? was it for a regular cab originally?

i have been looking into getting one for awhile now but, could not find one with the raised roof like yours. looks great btw!

it's an ARE MX series. yeah, ordered it for my truck specifically. no complaints from me. tons of room inside, and great build quality.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #11
Randy Y is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Randy Y's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryber View Post

I really like your truck, what is your lift and tire sizes. any off set on wheels ?
Old 09-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #12
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
this thread makes me wanna get a camper shell ha
Old 09-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #13
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryber View Post

What make and model is this topper and (if you don't mind) how much did you pay for it?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:13 PM   #14
ryber will become famous soon enoughryber will become famous soon enough

ryber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Y View Post
I really like your truck, what is your lift and tire sizes. any off set on wheels ?
Thanks !Its an OME 3" lift, with the 885 front coils, tires are 285/75/16 MTZs. Rims are victory with a 4.5 backspace i believe , i actually bought the truck with them and a set of 265 ATs on it and never really looked into what they actually were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes View Post
What make and model is this topper and (if you don't mind) how much did you pay for it?
Its a leer 100R, there basic cap and I just got it carpeted inside and added the sliding removable front window. I believe it was around 1900 when all said and done, was a few years ago thou and cant quite remember
Old 09-14-2011, 01:49 AM   #15
OscarWholivich is on a distinguished road

OscarWholivich's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good guys. I love 4x4 regular cabs. The campers all look great IMO.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #16
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
I want a camper, but just one to throw on a couple times a year for camping so cost is an issue of sorts...have any of you had luck locating used ones? I am having a difficult time locating one for a Regular cab as I know the angles are different.

I would drop the bones on a new one if it were a permanent fixture, but I would only truly use it 3 weeks a year and I need open bed access otherwise.

Just curious.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:37 AM   #17
Consistently Irregular
IronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really niceIronCladTRD is just really nice
Name: Corbin
IronCladTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
I want a camper, but just one to throw on a couple times a year for camping so cost is an issue of sorts...have any of you had luck locating used ones? I am having a difficult time locating one for a Regular cab as I know the angles are different.

I would drop the bones on a new one if it were a permanent fixture, but I would only truly use it 3 weeks a year and I need open bed access otherwise.

Just curious.
People are selling caps on CL all the time (At least where I live). You just have to find them. Good luck getting one that's color matched
Old 09-14-2011, 08:40 AM   #18
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjohauler View Post
People are selling caps on CL all the time (At least where I live). You just have to find them. Good luck getting one that's color matched
Same here...the regular cab restricts it though with the different fit. And yeah, I don't mind the color particularly. I can get it painted.

Thanks!