Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Oil Filter relocation and distance

Old 09-13-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Oil Filter relocation and distance

So I have an Amsoil Dual remote bypass filter on my truck (its badass, well worth money). Well it took a lot of thought on the install 1st go around and now with me working on finishing the full cage aspect of truck Ive gotta move it.

So the question from those more experienced in the 2rz motor....

How far can I move my filters from the stock location (at the same or lower height) without causing issues? Any tips on bigger oil pumps or a booster pump if I need more distance?

Ive done my share of Googling and stuff but never find my answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #2
saugus is on a distinguished road
saugus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebler View Post
So I have an Amsoil Dual remote bypass filter on my truck (its badass, well worth money). Well it took a lot of thought on the install 1st go around and now with me working on finishing the full cage aspect of truck Ive gotta move it.

So the question from those more experienced in the 2rz motor....

How far can I move my filters from the stock location (at the same or lower height) without causing issues? Any tips on bigger oil pumps or a booster pump if I need more distance?

Ive done my share of Googling and stuff but never find my answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Don't know but definitely need some pics after