Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

regular cab 1st gen with off road bumper?

Old 09-15-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
01Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Jonathan
01Yota's Tacoma Gallery
regular cab 1st gen with off road bumper?

Looking for ideas I have a 01 regual cab 4 banger taco. Any sugestions looking for a low profile with light mounts
Old 09-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of bumper are you looking for? tube or plate? heres my avid off road front bumper... he can do anything custom you want.

i love it, have no complaints. has held up great and i wheel all the time!

more pics in my build, link in sig
Old 09-15-2011, 08:37 AM   #3

01Yota's Tacoma Gallery
honestly im not real sure what i wanna do i like the allpro ones but as far as i can see there for the 2nd gens i was looking at the low pros from traill gear and im liking them but the pictures they have arent all that great. but i do like yours
Old 09-15-2011, 08:39 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
he can make anything you want, you can get it closer to the grill, take off the light hoop/guard

hell he could make you one kind of like the trail gear and add some custom stuff if you want it different.

i can vouch for his work.... i have front bumper, sliders, and a back bumper from him. and as we speak he is fully caging my truck. i couldnt be happier with his solid work and great customer service

edit: heres a thread that discussed thoughts about avid vs trail gear
Old 09-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
You ever look at the Elite off road bumpers? they are kinda like the allpro...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...p-buy-2-a.html
Old 09-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #6

01Yota's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for th being so big but thats what my truck i have a tool box in it now thats a older picture and no i havnt looked at them just kinda window shopping really
Old 09-15-2011, 08:49 AM   #7
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
You ever look at the Elite off road bumpers? they are kinda like the allpro...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/eli...p-buy-2-a.html
Which all pro bumper are you talking about

If I had a first gen I'd either go Elite for plate or 4xinnovation for tube.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:49 AM   #8
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Yota View Post
Given this picture..I assume you want a rear bumper..?
Old 09-15-2011, 08:54 AM   #9
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
honestly im not real sure what i wanna do i like the allpro ones but as far as i can see there for the 2nd gens i was looking at the low pros from traill gear and im liking them but the pictures they have arent all that great. but i do like yours
When he said this i think he like the plate style that allpro has... thats what i got fro this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Which all pro bumper are you talking about

If I had a first gen I'd either go Elite for plate or 4xinnovation for tube.
I know that allpro only makes a tube bumper for the first gens. but just going by what he said...
Old 09-15-2011, 09:05 AM   #10

01Yota's Tacoma Gallery
heres a picture of the front, im wanting a front bumper just cant decide what do you guys think would look good
Old 09-16-2011, 12:52 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptowntaco View Post
When he said this i think he like the plate style that allpro has... thats what i got fro this...

I know that allpro only makes a tube bumper for the first gens. but just going by what he said...
Ahh ok. Was just curious

Quote:
heres a picture of the front, im wanting a front bumper just cant decide what do you guys think would look good

just get a bull bar