Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

fed up! "its been a good ride"

Old 10-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #21
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineah View Post
I had a 2.7 I now have a 4L 6 spd. there is no comparison it's huge gain in power I'm no longer afraid to pass any one. Gearing will make a difference in the 2.7 but it still will not have the power the 4L will If you keep your foot to a 4L you'll get shitty mileage but I have done as well as 22 with mine. There is a drag strip posting here of a super charged 4L of 12.7 that's enough to beat most BMW's
The 4.0 is what you need. Traded in my 99 taco 4 banger on a 07 4.0 Im happy as shit. I did drive the new f 150 365hp v6 I would give my left nut to have that mill in a taco. If you look at the 1/4 mile times on most of the big trucks its good for aMost are slow... Jim
Old 10-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #22
2.7bluetaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jacob
2.7bluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well I appreciate all post guys I think im gona get a trd sport with a pro comp 6inchworm stage 2. Then supercharged it later on. Thanks guys
Old 10-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #23
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
burtonboards32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.7bluetaco View Post
Well I appreciate all post guys I think im gona get a trd sport with a pro comp 6inchworm stage 2. Then supercharged it later on. Thanks guys
well make sure you consider gears with the 6 inch lift because im sure a 4.0 with 35s is going to leave you in the same position that you are in now with the 33s and 2.7
Old 10-05-2011, 07:28 PM   #24
2.7bluetaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jacob
2.7bluetaco's Tacoma Gallery
10-4
Old 10-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #25
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
The chokemaster isn't helping.
Old 10-06-2011, 02:35 AM   #26
burtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud ofburtonboards32 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
First off, what the hell does that mean?! Really, "Chokemaster"?

Second, did I not just give the OP decent advice to keep him from getting back into the same scenario that he is in currently but with a quite a but of money spent? If you can think of something of value to add I'm sure it would be much appreciated by others...
Old 10-06-2011, 02:44 AM   #27
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonboards32 View Post

Second, did I not just give the OP decent advice to keep him from getting back into the same scenario that he is in currently but with a quite a but of money spent? If you can think of something of value to add I'm sure it would be much appreciated by others...
How do you know he was talking to you....
Old 10-06-2011, 03:32 AM   #29
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtonboards32 View Post
I believe he was referring to Flowmaster mufflers being restrictive - see post #1 Why the drama? Nobody was bashing your advice. IMO, the advice made sense.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:45 AM   #30
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I believe he was referring to Flowmaster mufflers being restrictive - see post #1 Why the drama? Nobody was bashing your advice. IMO, the advice made sense.
x2 burton, drop the hostility we are nice here.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:50 AM   #31
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
x2 burton, drop the hostility we are nice here.
We are?

And burton I think whipper DID add something of value, your response to his comment however....
Old 10-06-2011, 04:56 AM   #32
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008taco View Post
We are?
e-nice not e-thug. i-peenery is for that unmentionable corner of TW. The rest is now rated G family friendly.

I am now refraining from the use of profanity even..........OK, it's a work in progress, kill the laughter already.
Old 10-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Whippersnapper, I apologize for my overreaction earlier. At 5:00 this morning I check my emails and the only reply I saw was yours from above and figured it was a continuation of our previous bickering. Obviously I was wrong so again, I apologize
Old 10-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #34
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I say get a bigger truck

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Old 10-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #35
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Procomp sucks. A good quality 3" will be way better.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #36
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess your gonna have to change your user name then