LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

My 2000 Taco Climbing a Dirt Pile. (2WD)

Old 11-09-2008, 01:47 PM   #2
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
You could have got up there if you wanted, but would have grounded out when the front wheels drop down the other side. Then even a 4WD probably wouldn't have helped you.

The Taco's long wheel base would have worked against you in this particular situation. I'm sure a short wheel base vehicle (Suzuki etc) would have walked it.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
You would of been shoveling something. The dirt pile you high centered on or the seat when that thing slide to the side. That weight would of kicked the edges of that pile out and...

An A for effort...and there is that shadow cameraman again. He is in almost every video I've seen shot this way.
Old 11-09-2008, 02:14 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
cool man.............get you a locker and a small lift.....and you'll still have a better ride than all your friends have!! and you'll have a bit more fun wheeling and all. you could possibly keep that truck for longer than you thought.......unless you are dead set on the 4x4 like you were talking about, but until then......you got a great truck to have fun with!!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:10 PM   #5
OFFROADCARWASH is on a distinguished road

Army: Will start basic training in July of this year.
OFFROADCARWASH's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Climbing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
You would of been shoveling something. The dirt pile you high centered on or the seat when that thing slide to the side. That weight would of kicked the edges of that pile out and...

An A for effort...and there is that shadow cameraman again. He is in almost every video I've seen shot this way.

Yea, I tried it before we recorded it on the dirt pile that was kinda behind it, And I started sliding MAJORLY, Scared me pretty bad.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:14 PM   #6
OFFROADCARWASH is on a distinguished road

Army: Will start basic training in July of this year.
OFFROADCARWASH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
cool man.............get you a locker and a small lift.....and you'll still have a better ride than all your friends have!! and you'll have a bit more fun wheeling and all. you could possibly keep that truck for longer than you thought.......unless you are dead set on the 4x4 like you were talking about, but until then......you got a great truck to have fun with!!

Thanks man!!!, I did this a few hours ago...Yea Im saving up for either a winch or lift. still cant decide. I found some hankook mud terrains on ebay brand new a set of 4 about 250 bucks. Yea its funny cause all my freinds were panzi's and wouldnt climb it.Yea but Im still not fully understanding what a locker it.help?
Old 11-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #7
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Hey that was a good one man that video does your truck way more justice than the pics I saw the other day!
Old 11-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
u should have jumped the pig.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:14 PM   #9
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Let PaintDoody do it first to see his technique. He should let you use his truck too. His idea, his truck, sounds like a even deal eh?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:10 AM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Let PaintDoody do it first to see his technique. He should let you use his truck too. His idea, his truck, sounds like a even deal eh?
what dictacoma said i'll let you use my 30k truck to jump a hill.i'll be right there.