Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

questions on lifting

Old 11-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
the yota is here is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
the yota is here's Tacoma Gallery
questions on lifting

i have a 98 Toyota Tacoma and i was wondering if anyone had an extra suspension or body lift laying around and want to sell? i was also wondering witch one would be better to use on a manual transmission? and any problems that people that have ran into that have done these before please post what they are.
thanks
Old 11-08-2011, 08:13 AM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome but your going to have to search there is tons of info on lifts on this site and stuff in the FS section.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
and you wouldnt know of any problems your self?
Old 11-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I know body lifts are crap and unsafe. Just search 5100's you will find what your looking for.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:22 AM   #5
and any suggestions on sites for cheap tires and wheels?
Old 11-09-2011, 01:05 AM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
I know body lifts are crap and unsafe.
Cheap can cause expensive problems. Do some research & do it right the first time it'll cost less in the long run.
Check out
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/wheels-tires/
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/builds/