Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

My new baby. Meet, Cali. She needs some suggestions please!

Old 11-29-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
Minnis12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Minnis12's Tacoma Gallery
My new baby. Meet, Cali. She needs some suggestions please!

Hi there. Im new to this site and i just got my 2009 BASE 2.7L 4cyl Tacoma reg. Cab. It's COMPLETELY stock and only has 30,000 miles on it. i wanna do a few things to it to make it have a "meaner" offroad look without spending lots of $$$. I'm open to any suggestions!
Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
My new baby. Meet, Cali. She needs some suggestions please!-my-truck.jpg  
Old 11-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #2
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
single cab 5 lugger.......hmmmmm.....

SLAM THAT BEAST!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #3
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
naming your truck is kinda gay. no offense. girls in hs tried to do it to my truck. they didnt get rides after that
Old 11-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
single cab 5 lugger.......hmmmmm.....

SLAM THAT BEAST!
Thats crossed my mind but then i wouldnt be able to get it through the woods at the lease. and thats gonna be a necessity.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnis12 View Post
Thats crossed my mind but then i wouldnt be able to get it through the woods at the lease. and thats gonna be a necessity.
ghey lol
Old 11-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
naming your truck is kinda gay. no offense. girls in hs tried to do it to my truck. they didnt get rides after that
Well theres sort of a story behind it. Cali is short for Excalibur? haha dumb i know but LOTS of other people tryed to buy it and their credit wasnt good enough and i was the lucky one... and the guy at the delearship kept making jokes about the truck being like the sword in 'Sword and the Stone'. so as much as i have to agree, its a proper name that one cant deny.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnis12 View Post
Well theres sort of a story behind it. Cali is short for Excalibur? haha dumb i know but LOTS of other people tryed to buy it and their credit wasnt good enough and i was the lucky one... and the guy at the delearship kept making jokes about the truck being like the sword in 'Sword and the Stone'. so as much as i have to agree, its a proper name that one cant deny.

alright fair enough. but if it was cali as in the girls name, thats a no no. lol as long as it isnt a girl truck
Old 11-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreDog View Post
alright fair enough. but if it was cali as in the girls name, thats a no no. lol as long as it isnt a girl truck
Definately not. This truck doesnt complain when it gets dirty haha... unlike some girls ive known.

SO... I'm thinking a 3" lift and doing some 16" KMC wheels with some 32" all terrain tires. And black wheel flares.