Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Ideas on next items

Old 12-13-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
steiger33 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
steiger33's Tacoma Gallery
Ideas on next items

I am looking into doing some mods. Can some one help me with ideas. I just got new tires on the truck went 265/75 R16. I have close to 700 for this next step. I have already ordered a leveling kit 3" in front 1" in the rear, what should i do next. Was thinking sliders but not sure what would be the best thing next.
All ideas welcome....

Ideas on next items-truck.jpg
Old 12-14-2011, 05:55 AM   #2
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
snoozeworm's Tacoma Gallery
window tint
small sub
Old 12-14-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
DPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DPR921's Tacoma Gallery
If your leveling kit is just a spacer lift, i would sell it already and get an OME lift.. Or if your doing a good lift already then some UCA are going to be a must.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:22 PM   #4
How much does that lift run i am on a spending limit of around 700...
Old 12-14-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
Can I get some more ideas on here please
Old 12-15-2011, 08:45 AM   #6
taco king
snoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoozeworm is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Take your 700 dollars and use it to pay down your loan on your truck, house, or school loans. If you got all that paid off, put it in a savings account instead of begging total strangers on the internet to spend your money for you. Obviously you don't have anything desirable to spend it on, so save it until you do. If you really don't want it sitting around, PM me and you can put it in my paypal account.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Post a pic of your truck. Maybe seeing it will give somebody an idea for you.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
I'll post pics tonight when I get off. And the truck is paid for and so is house. No student loans I work for a bank and they paid for schooling. I mentioned in the beginning I was looking for ideas. I do have some ideas just not sure what would be the next best thing. As in sliders,lift,bumpers,ect...
Old 12-15-2011, 04:07 PM   #9
Tunngavik has a spectacular aura aboutTunngavik has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jason
Tunngavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozeworm View Post
Take your 700 dollars and use it to pay down your loan on your truck, house, or school loans. If you got all that paid off, put it in a savings account instead of begging total strangers on the internet to spend your money for you. Obviously you don't have anything desirable to spend it on, so save it until you do. If you really don't want it sitting around, PM me and you can put it in my paypal account.
A bit rude but I have to agree with you.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:01 PM   #10
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
I agree on saving it. When you see something for your truck you just gotta have you will have the money.
Old 12-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #11
Well thats why i was thinking the sliders might be a good investment just wanted other opions on whether that was the best thing i could do next of if there was other ideas for it.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:32 AM   #12
taco king
Congrats on having the truck house and school paid for! That's quite an accomplishment.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #13
treadway47025 is on a distinguished road
treadway47025's Tacoma Gallery
HEADER and exhaust. Fog lights. Light bar. Floor liners. seat covers.. The list never ends.. haha
Old 12-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #14
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
Cheap and easy mods
Peel off the pinstrips- they will look like crap after awhile and if you wait to remove them then, paint fade may be an issue where the strips are. If you really like pinstrips, have them custom painted on...
Paint the stock rims Charcoal Gray/ Black. Both look good on the white truck...
Old 12-25-2011, 08:32 AM   #15
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Sliders, exhaust, CAI, window tint, wheels, upgrade stereo, WT floor mats, alarm....
Old 12-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #17
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Dont waste your money on expensive long travel and stuff like that either..... These guys are right, Just buy simple add on stuff, Like leveling kit, Sliders, Front Light Bar, Rear Light Bar, Off-road lights and other chill mods with out ripping in to your beautiful New Tacoma.
But it really comes down to your budget and long term goals for your vehicle. Just dont waste money on products costing $1,000's of dollars. Because if you dont like what you buy, you will take a big loss trying to sell it back also.

nice truck too! good buy
Old 12-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #18
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
remove pin stripe