Notices

4 BANGER GIVE ME IDEAS PLS

Old 12-16-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
ArmyTacoGuy is on a distinguished road

Army: Bravo 3/116FA FLNG
Name: Jacob
ArmyTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Cool 4 BANGER GIVE ME IDEAS PLS

i have and new to me 06 base model 4 cyl regular cab, nothing fancy yet just a neon light in the grill, blue led's under the seats, blue sound sensative neon on driver side under dash.... I put a glass pack on it a while ago sounds pretty good not badd ass or nothin but kinda cool, also have a 10'' kicker behind the seat dosent rattle ur brain but sounds very good in my truck allows me to blast my country clearly and then pump some rap if i wanna feel cool, got plans for a 3 inch custom lift from a local shop in town and 33's after not going any bigger enless i put more power under the hood. long term its gona become a project truck after i come back from afghanistan, i'm gona be putting money gona cram in the iforce 5.7 tundra motor, and take it 10 inches of lift hoping to put 38's or 40's and probably a bunch of little stuff along the line gona be tinting the tail lites in the next few weeks and the headlights, then a new head unit for the radio and eventually also gona paint it a custom blue and change all the gauge and radio LED's from orange to blue if anyone knows how to do that let me know please. thats it for now
Old 12-16-2011, 07:34 AM   #3
A-TRAC Equipped
speedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedydave is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
speedydave's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with your projects! Thanks for your service!

I'd love to see pics of the Tundra V8 someday!
Old 12-16-2011, 09:40 AM   #4

thanks, yeah i dont have a computer so i got some pics already just gota get em uploaded and i'll be takin pics of everything i add
just got a smith and weston 44 shifter knob the other day for 5 bucks at advance just a cool little thing
Old 12-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #5
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyTacoGuy View Post
i have and new to me 06 base model 4 cyl regular cab, nothing fancy yet just a neon light in the grill, blue led's under the seats, blue sound sensative neon on driver side under dash.... I put a glass pack on it a while ago sounds pretty good not badd ass or nothin but kinda cool, also have a 10'' kicker behind the seat dosent rattle ur brain but sounds very good in my truck allows me to blast my country clearly and then pump some rap if i wanna feel cool, got plans for a 3 inch custom lift from a local shop in town and 33's after not going any bigger enless i put more power under the hood. long term its gona become a project truck after i come back from afghanistan, i'm gona be putting money gona cram in the iforce 5.7 tundra motor, and take it 10 inches of lift hoping to put 38's or 40's and probably a bunch of little stuff along the line gona be tinting the tail lites in the next few weeks and the headlights, then a new head unit for the radio and eventually also gona paint it a custom blue and change all the gauge and radio LED's from orange to blue if anyone knows how to do that let me know please. thats it for now
I put a 302 Ford into a CJ5 and it is beyond a sh!t ton of work.
Good luck !
Old 12-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #6

yeah i've talk to a shop here in town called wicked customs they said they would be able to do the engine swap and everything for like 8-12k depending on how much modification they have to do, they put a powerstroke 7.2L in a rager bout 2 months ago bad ass
Old 12-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #7
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
This a cool thread, definitely will keep an eye out for your truck here.
Old 12-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #11
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyTacoGuy View Post
yeah i've talk to a shop here in town called wicked customs they said they would be able to do the engine swap and everything for like 8-12k depending on how much modification they have to do, they put a powerstroke 7.2L in a rager bout 2 months ago bad ass
7.3 Powerstroke is boss...
Old 12-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #12
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
Just check out the 5 lug section. You'll see alot of stuff for ideas. I was gonna lower mine at first then I saw Stupidhurts's tacoma and Now I'm lifting mine