LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

FEELER: VOLANT CAI W/RAM AIR

Old 12-18-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: VOLANT CAI W/RAM AIR

Hey guys, I am planning on selling my aftermarket Volant CAI with the Ram Air Scoop once my AFE drop in filter comes in. I just recently found a few cool water crossings in my area and with the ram air scoop and the fact it's aftermarket I can't trust it to be completely waterproof without running some silicone around a few areas (which I'd rather not do) I just want a fucking snorkel cause those things are badass.

Alot of people have their opinions on aftermarket intakes, you can take those elsewhere..

I plan on selling it all together for $300 flat. I will clean it up inside and out and package it up real nice. I would love to do a local pickup, but will ship if no local offers come in after a week.

PM me if you are interested, I will get a list together and get it out as soon as my new filter comes in.

Here it is installed:
Old 12-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
howd you like the intake? did you have it installed ever without the ram, if so how/what did it feel like after installing the air dam?
Old 12-22-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
Union Taco Man is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Union Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
Very cool.so the scoop is right behind the rad support?

Products Discussed in this Thread