Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

does you're tacoma have a target painted on it too!

Old 12-24-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
Git-r-Done
muleyhunter is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
muleyhunter's Tacoma Gallery
does you're tacoma have a target painted on it too!

So everyone.I use to drive a forest green POS 91 ford ranger.a complete rust bucket with 320,000 miles on it. During the five years I drove that thing not once did I have a single oops of my own nor did anyone hit me.I take the plunge of getting a loan for an immaculate 2007 4 banger 4x4 with only 30,000.two days after I buy it i have some dip wad pull a hit and run and cause 1800 dollars damage.thank heavens for insurance. Eight days after getting it fixed I approach my new pride and joy to find my tail gate maimed beyond repair and the new week old taillight broken again! Now I ask. Is it just my luck or does my tacoma have a freaking target painted on it! Has anyone else been graced with such luck or am I just cursed
Old 12-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Dayum! I'm stayin the Hell out of Utah!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
Git-r-Done

Yeah seriously.they are idiots here
Old 12-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I swear my old 96 was cursed..for 3 years it was in the body shop at some point during those years. Then i went a year or two of nothing, then some dumb bitch hit me and totalled it.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #5
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
load it with some C4 and dont forget to post the vid
Old 12-24-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
I'd set up a surveillance camera or something!
Old 12-24-2011, 01:06 PM   #7
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
Have you broken up with anyone lately?
Old 12-24-2011, 01:06 PM   #8
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Havent you herd the Jeff Foxworthy skit on sunglasses? Expensive ones don't last a week but a scuba diver will bring up your cheapos. But that sucks dude. People are just crap these days.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:08 PM   #9
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Your truck is not a target, it's just proving that nothing can bring it down because it's a dang TOYOTA for Heaven's sake!!
Old 12-24-2011, 01:09 PM   #10
SHHHH, this is interesting
07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed07TacoRidah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

07TacoRidah's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN, I've been seeing tacos all over and more have some dings on them but they are being used for like gardening/construction or what have you so it's normal imo. as for the ones that are just being used for recreation ... I've only seen one brutally damaged and it looked as if it were right off the lot!!! TG I was with my pops driving in his Matrix that day.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Your truck is not a target, it's just proving that nothing can bring it down because it's a dang TOYOTA for Heaven's sake!!
Now that is some positive thinking! Gotta love how a woman can think outside the box!
Old 12-24-2011, 01:23 PM   #12
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I swear that my truck, or any other vehicle that I'm driving, is a target for the worst drivers in the world. My old S10 has had upwards of 5g's of body work done to it and was broken into 6 times. Now my taco seems to be following suit the alarm has kept away a few would be burglars/vandals but it didn't do shit for the drunk drive that fucked up the quarter panel. The US needs a real driver training program something like they have in Germany. The drivers in my town are so bad that we've had 14 fatalities on the road this years alone most due to speed or careless driving, which is more than the last 5 years combined I believe. For god sakes someone ran into a spillway at the lake last night! Idiot's I tell you.
Old 12-24-2011, 01:29 PM   #13
Pavement Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
The drivers in my town are so bad that we've had 14 fatalities on the road this years alone most due to speed or careless driving, which is more than the last 5 years combined I believe. For god sakes someone ran into a spillway at the lake last night! Idiot's I tell you.
Jeeez....and what town is this?
Old 12-25-2011, 03:54 AM   #15
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Mine must have the southern bullseye bro. My was hit in a lowes parking lot by a guy pulling a trailer and he didnt stop fucked up the whole passenger side front quarter panel and then a few months later a 2000 year old lady hit my drivers side and fucked up that quarter panel while she was passing me going the opposite way I was going.. and she told the cop she didnt see me. he said mam you were half way over the center line while he was trying to avoid you.. crazy old hag
Old 12-25-2011, 09:24 AM   #17
Git-r-Done

Somebody needs to invent some type of security system for cars that has cameras at all angles that activate when some dip shit decides to hit and run. I watched a guy put a note on my old truck then walk to the back of it and kick in my tail light. He thought I parked to close to him so ”he was going to teach me a lesson” he didn't know I watched him do it. well don't dish out what you can't take. so I jumped in my truck and chased him down. at the next red light I jumped out of my truck walked over to his really nice car and returned the favor 30.dollars damage to my truck versus 200 dollars to his.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #18
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
trunk monkey. Was invented by Toyota years ago if i remember correctly
I'd get one for the truck and then if something goes down, the door opens and it goes APE SHIT on whoever (no pun intended)
Old 12-25-2011, 09:28 AM   #19
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleyhunter View Post
Somebody needs to invent some type of security system for cars that has cameras at all angles that activate when some dip shit decides to hit and run. I watched a guy put a note on my old truck then walk to the back of it and kick in my tail light. He thought I parked to close to him so ”he was going to teach me a lesson” he didn't know I watched him do it. well don't dish out what you can't take. so I jumped in my truck and chased him down. at the next red light I jumped out of my truck walked over to his really nice car and returned the favor 30.dollars damage to my truck versus 200 dollars to his.
LIKE A BOSS
Old 12-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #20
"Man Ho"
2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010Tacoma4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
2010Tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
My old Mitsubishi truck was a crash magnet. It finally was totaled after 1 year. I also had a Chev Lumina that attracted the car bangers. Both were bright red painted vehicles...you would think that the red would make it more visible and people would avoid hitting them. I guess it was the bullseye color that made em a target...lol!!