Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

front bumper cost

Old 12-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
front bumper cost

Just a quick question. Anyone give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost the dealer to put on a new black bumper? 4cylinder its not color matched. I called a dealer they said they needed the vin number i dont have it handy.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
There is a guy on here selling his 2nd gen black bumper for 250 I believe. I'll edit in the link.
Edit: $100 obo
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...arts-sale.html
Creep around here and you're bound to find something you want at a way better price than the dealer is asking if you're willing to put up with the hassle of payment/shipping.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade-other/
Edit again: Not sure about the dealer but they will want around 300 I would think.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
thank you for the info. I figured around 300 for them to order and install. thanks for the info on that bumper
Old 12-26-2011, 03:08 AM   #4
Tepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTepidy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: NY STATE POLICE-Investigator (RET)
Name: Ted
Tepidy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander323bc View Post
Just a quick question. Anyone give me a rough estimate on how much it would cost the dealer to put on a new black bumper? 4cylinder its not color matched. I called a dealer they said they needed the vin number i dont have it handy.
I'm selling mine (with the aluminum crush bar) for 250.00 OBO