Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

The 2.7L Single Cab Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-31-2013, 09:59 PM   #2861
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Search "satoshi grille" and/or look up HomerTaco in the vendor section
Old 08-01-2013, 01:13 AM   #2862
Rcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rcoronado's Tacoma Gallery
yes they are but i painted them to mach the truck i did't like them black you know how it goes
Old 08-01-2013, 01:16 AM   #2863
Rcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shedRcoronado is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rcoronado's Tacoma Gallery
bushwakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuazoYota View Post
nice! are those bushwacker fender flares on your truck? If so, they lookin good on there.
yes they are but i have them paint to mach the truck you know how it goes
Old 08-01-2013, 06:37 PM   #2864
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
new wheels/tires

Old 08-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #2865
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great!
Old 08-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #2866
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=danteisme;7243809]new wheels/tires

They look great. What size brand are the wheels and tires?
Old 08-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #2867
sacha7905 is on a distinguished road

sacha7905's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
You need to try and get a picture or video of that,

I have 21,000 miles on my 2012 MT clutch RC 4x4, and no movement with the pedal at all, just forward and back, the pedal is plastic though, I would take a look underneath and just see if anything looks odd or out of place,

FWIW, this was the squeak after the TSB but the dealer was able to lubricate the parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T71FHBhYoXQ
My clutch pedal creaks a little with 9k on the clock, but damn that is a loud squeak! So far I havn't had any issue with the clutch slipping or anything. I have a civic with over 100k on the stock clutch. There is no excuse for the clutches on these trucks.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:29 PM   #2868
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
What size brand are the wheels and tires?
Here are the wheels...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...eels-16x8.html
Old 08-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #2869
Prjktjho is on a distinguished road

Prjktjho's Tacoma Gallery
After a year of searching, I finally found a camper shell for a regular cab! I've got a thule rack ready to go on it when I get some time. It needs painted (obviously). I think that will be my undertaking for this weekend. Also my wheels were beat up pretty bad when I got my tires put on. It looks like they let a monkey loose with a scraper. So they need painted soon which I believe I'm going to do a gunmetal rather then black. I also toyed with the idea of bronze since I love the bronze Trd wheels but I'm afraid it will look exactly what it is, me trying to hard and to cheap to buy the real ones haha. Gunmetal? Bronze? Even white? Which should I do?

Old 08-02-2013, 12:37 AM   #2870
Thats what she said..
Bgwood88 is on a distinguished road

Bgwood88's Tacoma Gallery
I did the bronze level 8 guardians
Old 08-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #2871
671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed671taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

671taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prjktjho View Post
....I also toyed with the idea of bronze since I love the bronze Trd wheels but I'm afraid it will look exactly what it is, me trying to hard and to cheap to buy the real ones haha. Gunmetal? Bronze? Even white? Which should I do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Bronze! Some guy did it on here and looked great.
i think you're referring to me..duplicolor bronze...but there was originally another guy(SN: ecriv) with a mgm dclb who painted his sports bronze too which led me to try it out. i'm liking them so far

Old 08-02-2013, 05:00 AM   #2872
Prjktjho is on a distinguished road

Prjktjho's Tacoma Gallery
That bronze does look good.I think I will try it out and if I don't like it just repaint them.

Btw I love the bed stickers 671taco. I saw your pics a few months ago and decided that's where mine needed to go also!
Old 08-02-2013, 07:07 AM   #2873
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
new wheels/tires

They look great. What size brand are the wheels and tires?
SCS F5 wheels, and p265 75 16 Hankook dynapros

on another note, i posted this up in the wheel section, maybe someone in here can shed some light on this. we all know with the 2.7 motor we need to be cautious of how much extra weight we put on our trucks because we will notice it.

i did my research and my new wheel tire combo should be about 3-4 lbs less per wheel than my previous setup. i didnt want to negatively affect gas mileage or performance or drivability. i went from stock steel base wheels and p265 70 16 hankooks to scs f5 wheels and p265 75 16 hankooks. i figured with this decrease in rotational weight per wheel, i shouldnt notice a distance at the least...possibly get a little better? well, i find myself having to downshift up hills that i didnt have to downshift to go up before (at the same speeds). am i having this issue now because my tire is a whole .5" bigger in diameter, or is there something else i didnt take into account in my research?
Old 08-02-2013, 09:17 AM   #2875
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Are you serious.....

No way!

Looks like I am going to need to order a 2014 RC AT to get my bucket seats and be done with it.

I am still going to see what Toyota says officially,

Old 08-02-2013, 09:24 AM   #2876
MikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeCB600F's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Congratulations everyone! Our trucks just became classics
No more reg cabs in 2015

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2013/08...y-by-2015.html
Looks like I will be holding onto the Taco for a long time.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #2877
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
If this is true,

I so hope I can get an auto with buckets soon enough,

I love the RC,

Old 08-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #2878
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Ditto
Old 08-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #2880
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
So does this mean my 2012 RC MT just went up in value, WOHOO!!!!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread