Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #3381
RC4413 is on a distinguished road

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWMF View Post
I'de have them in my bedroom!

Those are very nice wheels!

I wanted some of those but couldn't poss up the desk I got on my Tundra TRD wheels, and with 4.5" backspacing the offset will be a bit better.
Yeah man ... I can't get away from the steel wheels! I may break down one day, put the TTs on and see how I like them.
Old 10-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #3382
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Meh. I had em. And now have the stock offroad rims and to be honest, I like the offroads more.
LIAR!
Old 10-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #3383

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Meh. I had em. And now have the stock offroad rims and to be honest, I like the offroads more.
Kase, I know what ya mean.

Hey, when you going to start production on those bed racks? You have free shipping to FL? Haha.

You and Hagen need to go in business!
Old 10-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #3384
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Current owner thinks 50-60lbs
That's pretty good and solid,

Old 10-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #3385
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PM benbacher. He's a rigid dealer and can cut you a good deal.
10-4,

Thanks
Old 10-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #3386

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
See, you and Hagen already have it planned out.

Hagen, I can't wait to see that vinyl wrap on the hood. It is going to look good!
Old 10-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #3387

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Ill try and get pictures for you this weekend. Hard to explain but it isnt really supported on the bedsides if I remember correctly. It would be good for a spare tire and some tools but not for an rtt.

I am stoked about it. Gonna be a good amount of work but the tailgate has held up beautifully so far.
10 4. Do you know what the life span is on that vinyl? What's the damage when you remove that stuff? I have never fooled with it.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:01 PM   #3388
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol yea, I put a 500+lb concrete block when I finished making it just to say I did.
That is cool,

Dang... I am SO tempted but have so much more I want/need before that...

Old 10-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #3389
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWF03 View Post
Those look sweet!
Thanks,

I scored em for 200 bucks, they are in real good shape.

Got em home, cleaned em up real good,

I wanted them for a while as being a Gen-1 wheel they are 16x7 but 4.5" backspacing not 3.75 like our steelies and the Gen-2 OR wheels, which I really like,

I have always liked 5-spoke wheels on our RC trucks, the 6-spokes are nice but I feel they have to may lines and look better on the FJ, AC or the DC, just because of the vertical lines of those models I guess.

I love the SCS 5-spokes but figured I would leave my steelies to the side for trade in one day, and keep the Tundra TRD wheels anyway.

If I had the spare funds I would have been all over that linked deal on black TT wheels a while back. It's a great looking factory wheel that should hold their value some also.

Old 10-09-2013, 07:27 PM   #3390

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks,

I scored em for 200 bucks, they are in real good shape.

Got em home, cleaned em up real good,

I wanted them for a while as being a Gen-1 wheel they are 16x7 but 4.5" backspacing not 3.75 like our steelies and the Gen-2 OR wheels, which I really like,

I have always liked 5-spoke wheels on our RC trucks, the 6-spokes are nice but I feel they have to may lines and look better on the FJ, AC or the DC, just because of the vertical lines of those models I guess.

I love the SCS 5-spokes but figured I would leave my steelies to the side for trade in one day, and keep the Tundra TRD wheels anyway.

If I had the spare funds I would have been all over that linked deal on black TT wheels a while back. It's a great looking factory wheel that should hold their value some also.

10 4 / They will look really good when you get them on. I have never seen them on an RC before.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #3391
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
What type of lights are in your fog light locations?

They seem LEDish also, or HID,
Old 10-10-2013, 09:29 AM   #3392
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
I like em,

Anything that makes it easier to get the wheel off the ground is great I think,

I have often wanted to have welded on sliders just to be able to lift one whole side of my truck.

probably because they are a low selling body style, If had more throw away funds I would mod more but moderation is my key!
Old 10-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #3393
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
What tires you running right now?

Old 10-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #3394
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Cool,

I like the basic mud terrain design but haven't seen that or a similar pattern since the Firestone MTs,

They working for ya?
Old 10-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #3395

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool,

I like the basic mud terrain design but haven't seen that or a similar pattern since the Firestone MTs,

They working for ya?
It makes me want to put my white walls in!
Old 10-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #3396
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWF03 View Post
It makes me want to put my white walls in!
DON'T you dare!!!!

Those Dura Awesomeness tires look great as is!
Old 10-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #3397

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
DON'T you dare!!!!

Those Dura Awesomeness tires look great as is!
Haha ... Thanks, Zack!
Old 10-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #3398
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
That's cool,

The dealer here in town loves to put the AT Nitto tire on their Tacomas,

I can't decide if I want MTs on my good wheels this summer or go AT and put nasty MTs on my steelies.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:59 AM   #3399

RC4413's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^ what he said. Keep the white walls out. It's different
Thanks, Kase. I'll just have to get used to it.

BTW, I like those lift points that you added. I am jealous ... With equipment at hand, your options are pretty much endless!
Old 10-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #3400
Maineiack is on a distinguished road

Maineiack's Tacoma Gallery
"this thread is awesome when active! Lol. How come it seems like there's only a few of us reg cabbers that actually mod their truck?!"

Just bought the truck, got a house in December....Poor ha ha.

Products Discussed in this Thread