Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

The 2.7L Single Cab Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-01-2014, 03:15 PM   #3941
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Die
hahaha
Old 01-01-2014, 03:24 PM   #3942
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why do you guys not like your flares?
Old 01-01-2014, 03:34 PM   #3943
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
I think when trimmed for 35's the flares look great. Stock though they just seem bulky and unnecessary.
I like them lifted aaaand lowered.

Old 01-01-2014, 03:59 PM   #3944
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I like them lifted aaaand lowered.

x2 I would actually like to have a set of flares
Old 01-01-2014, 04:01 PM   #3945
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
x2 I would actually like to have a set of flares
These 4x4 guys take everything for granted, huh? lol
Old 01-01-2014, 04:09 PM   #3946
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Or vice versa haha
It amazed me when off road people always wanted my base model black plastic dashboard pieces and would trade me straight up for their silver pieces.

Things like the clock surround, HVAC surround, even the trim pieces around the vents.
Old 01-01-2014, 04:11 PM   #3947
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's what I'm saying. IMO flares look way better than flareless.
I suppose the next thing to take for granted is the amount of lift options 4x4 guys have compared to us 5-luggers haha
Old 01-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #3948
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Grass is always greener on the other side.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:36 PM   #3949
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't mind mine with the MGM but the trucks do look better without the flares.
X2... I still may see if I can find some color matched ones. The base black just looks cheap.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:40 PM   #3950
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
My black flares are kinda beat up already . Sand blasted towards the bottom and scratched on the rest . When I armor all them they don't look to bad though.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:54 PM   #3951
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
toyodajeff's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So. Anyone ever seen a 2nd gen reg cab with a SFA and bobbed bed?
I remember seeing a white reg cab with maybe 1.5 inches of lift and 35s on ttora a couple years back, im pretty sure it was bobbed but still ifs. Had a crawlbox to.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #3952
toyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyodajeff is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ive looked for it before I saw it around 2009 and im pretty sure it was ttora but not 100%.
Last time I looked I couldn't find it.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #3953
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Xtra

Old 01-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #3954

^close enough, looks nice for a 5 lug in my googling i found this but its only got 37s.
http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars...ma_203997327_1
Old 01-01-2014, 07:21 PM   #3955

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...g-cab-37s.html

It was for sale on here a while back says its got 5.29s didnt know they made them that low for.these trucks?
Old 01-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #3956

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151387

This is the guy no sas at least since 2011, he left ttora cause they were turds, has a few post on pirate 4x4 and you can see some pics of his truck on sierra nevada 4x4. That forum is private though. I saw some of the pics of him wheeling and its beat, has front & rear lockers, 1 ton rear looked like it was still ifs.

Pretty sure hes drove it through the rubicon a couple times too.

I did a bunch of googleing this guy, seems like he fell off the radar and no updates on his truck since 2011.
Also the last post in his build on ttora shows a front d60? In the back of a truck.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:05 PM   #3957
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Winter gas is killing me...
Need to change your oil and air up your tires too.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:56 AM   #3959
Just A Country Boy
BugGreen85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bug
BugGreen85's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Played in the snow today! Got stuck twice

What size tires are you running? Looks good.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:32 AM   #3960
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I really need to get out there again. I need a good trail/obstacles run.

Products Discussed in this Thread