Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

The 2.7L Single Cab Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2014, 11:04 PM   #6321
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect great comparisons
Old 04-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #6322
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Get some . You won't regret it.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:09 PM   #6323
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Until you realize how much $$$ they are

Running mine till the wires show 315's cost too much
Old 04-15-2014, 11:12 PM   #6324
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Haha well if treadwright got their shirt together I would have went with them again. $270 a tire wasn't terrible though. My friend paid $1100 for tires for a damn car.

Last comparison I have. Everyone else is on 33's. This is why you don't buy 33's if you know a guy on 35's . Can't wait to order a bumper
Old 04-16-2014, 12:32 AM   #6325
ChunkyLover53 is on a distinguished road
ChunkyLover53's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard mostly good things about the iron man lift. What do you guys think about ome with the leafs? What would get about 1.5 out of the regular cabs? The. 883s or 884s in front?

What about icon?
Old 04-16-2014, 02:48 AM   #6326
Yotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotabilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connal
Yotabilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkyLover53 View Post
I've heard mostly good things about the iron man lift. What do you guys think about ome with the leafs? What would get about 1.5 out of the regular cabs? The. 883s or 884s in front?

What about icon?
884s with no top plate spacers (only 5mm trim packer on driver's side to compensate for Taco lean) gave me 2 13/16" lift.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:22 PM   #6327
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone with a reg cab done a twin stick manual transfer case swap? I'm about to pull the trigger now. Can't afford the crawlbox at the moment but I figure it shouldn't be a huge deal to add one later if so desired. I just hate electric stuff where a simple manual linkage is much simpler and more robust. My transfer case actuator is shot and rather than replacing it and possibly having it fail again I'm really thinking about swapping.

Any input regular cab brothers?
Old 04-18-2014, 04:34 PM   #6328
I haven't seen it. I think the only guy I have read about doing it is n0rth.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:35 PM   #6329
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Think it's worth the effort without a crawl box? I really can't justify a crawl box until I'm locked, but the manual transfer case has huge advantages as far as durability is concerned
Old 04-18-2014, 04:39 PM   #6330
hoenah808 will become famous soon enough
hoenah808's Tacoma Gallery
all ive ever owned were manual transfer cases. this is my first mechanical one and boy do I get frustrated trying to engage my 4x4. with my old trucks I could run 2wd till I got stuck then use my 4lo. now I gotta make sure I dont get into a situation like that, I always engage my 4lo even tho I dont really need it
Old 04-18-2014, 04:47 PM   #6331
I mean, thats up to you if its worth it. It would be a fun mod but there will be cutting and custom work needed. I had issues at first getting into 4low but for about 6 months now I haven't had a problem. Works right away.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:59 PM   #6332

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm going to go ahead and do it. I hate having down time for stupid reasons. Granted this mod will be somewhat overkill for the time being but once the rear is locked 2lo will be awesome!

I've got a busy summer ahead of me lol
Old 04-18-2014, 05:46 PM   #6333
Good luck! Was going to finish the fenders today but the weather seemed off. Felt like it was gonna rain all day.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:31 PM   #6334
Maineiack is on a distinguished road

Maineiack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChunkyLover53 View Post

What about icon?
I am starting to save for the OME kit. Comes with 884 Coils, Shocks, aal's and all the hardware for $780.99 shipped. I only plan on going to 265's but it should look good and will have a better ride than just a spacer lift.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #6335

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-19-2014, 09:41 AM   #6336
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Think ima start on some metal fenders in the next few months...
Old 04-19-2014, 09:42 AM   #6337

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
What kinda style?
Old 04-19-2014, 09:43 AM   #6338
DerpWerx Fab

No clue. Just gonna get some metal and start forming it lol
Old 04-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #6339

avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, have fun lol
Old 04-19-2014, 11:44 AM   #6340
Bout time! Good luck, wont be easy to make look good on a tacoma.

Products Discussed in this Thread