Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

The 2.7L Single Cab Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #7061
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
It's on my Instagram page
No IG here, how do the rest of us see it?
Old 06-01-2014, 07:06 PM   #7062
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by avw4x4 View Post
No IG here, how do the rest of us see it?

Here's a link to one. You should be able to click on my page from there and see the rest

http://instagram.com/p/ouUqHNAX8G/
Old 06-01-2014, 08:28 PM   #7063
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
From this weekend.
Old 06-01-2014, 08:30 PM   #7064
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
From this weekend.

I'm gonna love all your pictures now cause that cute ass dog
Old 06-01-2014, 08:40 PM   #7065
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
haha he's freaking awesome. Growing like a weed too.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #7066
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm thinking about getting the fox 2.0 coilovers without reservoirs, can anybody shed any light on these?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:19 PM   #7067
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
So I'm thinking about getting the fox 2.0 coilovers without reservoirs, can anybody shed any light on these?

Gelo is the man when it comes to fox shocks. That's all he runs.

I personally have ran Kings with resi's and currently on non resi 2.5 icons.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #7068
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I went fox again. Check out downsouth motorsports. I think they're running a special right now.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:21 AM   #7069
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yeah I went fox again. Check out downsouth motorsports. I think they're running a special right now.
Autoanything is currently selling the 2.0s for 720/pp free shipping, and I'm considering getting them. It'll probably give me some cali-lean so I am thinking about getting a 1 inch block . Will probably just stick to a 2inch lift with aggresive 265's. or maybe 275/70/17's.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:43 AM   #7070
Don't put on blocks. Just save your money and do it right. You just bought the truck enjoy it for a bit. You can fit 265 on the stock suspension anyways.
Old 06-04-2014, 12:51 PM   #7071
Maineiack is on a distinguished road

Maineiack's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed. I was thinking about just getting a rancho or rough country spacer lift. But I might as well save up and get the right stuff the first time. I am thinking about getting the 2" Iron man lift, like someone else I know...
Old 06-04-2014, 12:53 PM   #7072
I still like the lift but I'll probably be upgrading. I want a bit more go fast for all the two tracks out here.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:15 PM   #7073

i considered the new rancho complete kit with coilovers and UCAs. Its like 1100 for everything, not too bad.
Old 06-04-2014, 01:40 PM   #7074
vrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud ofvrod671 has much to be proud of

Name: Brandon
vrod671's Tacoma Gallery
i wonder if this girl is a member..she's from guam and sas'd her reg.cab.

http://instagram.com/lanipunanis
Old 06-04-2014, 02:38 PM   #7075
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Go with the 2.5's . Not much more
Old 06-04-2014, 02:39 PM   #7076
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrod671 View Post

Damn nice! Showing is up. Haha
Old 06-04-2014, 03:27 PM   #7077
But does she wheel it? Screw SAS. To much damn moneys haha.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:57 PM   #7078
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrod671 View Post

Very badass, you should track her down and marry her lol
Old 06-04-2014, 08:40 PM   #7079
tacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud oftacoma4 has much to be proud of
tacoma4's Tacoma Gallery
Where you at on the transfer case swap?
Old 06-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #7080
Maineiack is on a distinguished road

Maineiack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
I still like the lift but I'll probably be upgrading. I want a bit more go fast for all the two tracks out here.
dibs on your set up when you do..

Products Discussed in this Thread