Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

Is it WORTH it??

Old 01-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
TacomaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
TacomaGuy12's Tacoma Gallery
Is it WORTH it??

Im looking for me a new tacoma and at the dealer ship i ran across this 1. Its a 2011 reg cab 5 speed 4x4 with 15,500 miles on it. The asking price is 17,500. Should i jump on it or try to talk him down a couple hundred dollars? thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Is it WORTH it??-tacoma111.jpg  
Old 01-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #2
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Run away from that tacoma, I saw on it on ebay not to long ago, has alot of issues. Im sure some one else will remember all the issues.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
this is a 2011 toyota tacoma 4wd that was traded in to our dodge store. this truck has not passed NC inspection since it has the following issues that are needed: tires are below required specs, exhaust is missing the muffler, the right rear tail light lens is broken, power steering is inop, the suspension has been modified, rear bumper is twisted, and the clutch needs adjusting to be 100%. Despite these issues this is a great price and reduced due to these issues.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #6
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
im really at a loss of words...run..
Old 01-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Even if the truck was solid I would run very far away. It just looks stupid.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
If the truck is in the same condition it initally was its worth 10k . Soooooo much was wrong with it .
Old 01-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #9
wmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedwmdpowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
wmdpowell's Tacoma Gallery
You can buy a brand new 4x4, 5 speed, regular cab for about 20,000. You know what you are getting, can get new car financing. Any mods you do will done to your liking without mystery.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
TacomaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
TacomaGuy12's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for telling me about the problems on it!!! I didnt know all of that was wrong with it! im glad i asked about it
Old 01-23-2012, 10:38 PM   #11
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
It's crazy that it's still on the market. It's been on here a bunch of times.

Since it's local to you, go and do the world a favor and light that thing on fire... needs to be put out of its misery

TW wins again!
Old 01-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #13
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Even if it were in perfect condition, I'd hang my head in shame each time I got into that mini-monster truck. That is just silly.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #16
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
I just clicked to read but damn I love you guys. To the naked eye that truck looks okay. Pricey as hell, but it is a stealership.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #17
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
i remember this truck lol. imagine if you will a pretty much brand new toyotatruck having this many issues absolutely no doubt brought on by these stupid modifications. dude the steering is shot its a 2011 with 15k! not to mention the retarded lift and boggers.

lol no mention of gears and the rest of the issues are just scary as hell. if you go for it offer him half of what he is asking and fix whats wrong with it oh yeah and ask for a car fax cause i'm almost positive that this truck was rear ended.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:15 AM   #18
Git-r-Done
muleyhunter is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
muleyhunter's Tacoma Gallery
expect your tires to wear unevenly for the life of the vehicle. "run away simba, run away and never return!"
Old 02-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #19
Taco noob
.28 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
.28's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to .28
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdpowell View Post
You can buy a brand new 4x4, 5 speed, regular cab for about 20,000. You know what you are getting, can get new car financing. Any mods you do will done to your liking without mystery.
True. I got mine for $22900.00 OTD.... Just a couple of options..
Old 02-06-2012, 10:27 AM   #20
Git-r-Done
muleyhunter is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
muleyhunter's Tacoma Gallery
I must have scored on mine! 2007 manual 4 cyl 4x4 with 47k for 13000 clean title 100 percent stock and practically new. One tiny ding with touch up paint over it on the tailgate. I did a 4 hour inspection on the whole thing before I pulled the trigger. Steal of a deal