Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

My head gasket blown?

Old 02-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
My head gasket blown?

So today my mom wanted me to pull some raught iorn out. i was an idiot and didnt let the truck come up to full temp before i started to pull it out. it came to basicly 100% load in first and there seems to be alot of water on the driveway and some in the pipe. tho no steam at idle. its an '08 with 43k miles. i havnt driven it since it happend. tho i did have the AC on for the first time in awhile yesterday and it sat all day before i tired to pull
Old 02-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #2
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
well check oil and coolant levels. when you say water i assume you mean antifreeze?
Old 02-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
I'm different, in a different way
franzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shedfranzcars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
franzcars's Tacoma Gallery
nvm im going crazy. i had facts from turbo cars mixed up. mods delete