1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Please I need help I'm too indecisive

Discussion in '4 Cylinder' started by ArmyTacoGuy, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Feb 28, 2012 at 4:46 PM
    ArmyTacoGuy

ArmyTacoGuy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    Naples, FL
    Vehicle:
    06 Regular Cab 2wd 2.7L
    black rim mod multi color LED's on floor boards Blacked out tail lights and headlights black emblems and white one in grille Police grade siren and PA system Glass Pack bull horn wired to radio in cab 10'' Kicker Bass House custom made intake hellogen bulbs Roof running lights aftermarket head unit
    So I have a 2006 reg cab base model, white in color I got a few picks here but there a lil out of date, heres where I'm at. I've put in a cb antenna mount on toolbox, custom intake modified from a Honda civic works great, got a glass pack, black emblems, 10 inch sub behind the bench, after market head unit, spoons maker with animal and sirens and pa system, recently I got carried away with that camo spray paint at advanced auto, and painted my entire bed palmetto camo is a Florida thing bass cot then take a palmetto leaf and spray paint second layer over it to make a palmetto como affect, and the tan look led really good so I did my grill and front bumper, mirrors and door handles tan, and did the toolbox also, looks good but I been back on her and am think of gona back to the black out??? Advises, also I want to put bucket seats and center console in... Suggestions? I'm thinking just crab the seats and center console from a locale junk yard on a totaled truck round my year??? Also I made a failed redneck attempt at lift my truck so now I'm thinking of lowering it... Lift or lower?? Please suggest... I only have ten months til I deploy so I just want to get my truck where I want it before I leave... I would post more pics but I have no computer and I posting through an app on my phone.

2. Mar 3, 2012 at 9:21 PM
    MountainEarth

MountainEarth Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD OR Access
    Leer 100XR Shell, BedRug mat - comfy sleeping, GT Covers microfiber seat covers, BFG All Terrains 265/70r16, Dashmat, Antennax 13" shorty antenna, Weathertech liners, Ultra Gauge, Avid Light Bar, PIAA 520 ATPs, one old dog
    Unfortunately ....

:worthless:

Just do what feels right to you. But I have a feeling your truck will never be finished. Not if you just did all that, and now are thinking of undoing it.

3. Mar 3, 2012 at 9:25 PM
    Gabassman

Gabassman Drive it like a 4WD

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Georgia
    what a long ass run on sentence

4. Mar 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM
    TrdSurgie

TrdSurgie revised

Member:
    Oahu
    Do what YOU like, not what some internet forum thinks you should do. Make a choice and be happy (or not).

Your thread is very diffacult to read. Consider rewriting it with each topic in it's own paragraph. Not trying to be rude, just saying. You will get a better responce from the TW team if we can read it in a logical flow.

5. Mar 4, 2012 at 6:46 AM
    tlh178

tlh178 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    terry
    lake huron/sag bay
    Vehicle:
    2012 4WD reg cab/ 02 SR5 Prerunner/07 FJC 4WD
    jacob, on a side note. thank you for serving our country! good luck with your deployment and stay safe!

6. Mar 7, 2012 at 8:27 PM
    pop639

pop639 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Western PA
    Vehicle:
    16 SR5 DCSB 4x4
    thanks for your service

Products Discussed in

To Top