Notices

Please I need help I'm too indecisive

Old 02-28-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
ArmyTacoGuy is on a distinguished road

Army: Bravo 3/116FA FLNG
Name: Jacob
ArmyTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Please I need help I'm too indecisive

So I have a 2006 reg cab base model, white in color I got a few picks here but there a lil out of date, heres where I'm at. I've put in a cb antenna mount on toolbox, custom intake modified from a Honda civic works great, got a glass pack, black emblems, 10 inch sub behind the bench, after market head unit, spoons maker with animal and sirens and pa system, recently I got carried away with that camo spray paint at advanced auto, and painted my entire bed palmetto camo is a Florida thing bass cot then take a palmetto leaf and spray paint second layer over it to make a palmetto como affect, and the tan look led really good so I did my grill and front bumper, mirrors and door handles tan, and did the toolbox also, looks good but I been back on her and am think of gona back to the black out??? Advises, also I want to put bucket seats and center console in... Suggestions? I'm thinking just crab the seats and center console from a locale junk yard on a totaled truck round my year??? Also I made a failed redneck attempt at lift my truck so now I'm thinking of lowering it... Lift or lower?? Please suggest... I only have ten months til I deploy so I just want to get my truck where I want it before I leave... I would post more pics but I have no computer and I posting through an app on my phone.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately ....

Just do what feels right to you. But I have a feeling your truck will never be finished. Not if you just did all that, and now are thinking of undoing it.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #3
Drive it like a 4WD
Gabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Gabassman's Tacoma Gallery
what a long ass run on sentence
Old 03-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #4
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Do what YOU like, not what some internet forum thinks you should do. Make a choice and be happy (or not).

Your thread is very diffacult to read. Consider rewriting it with each topic in it's own paragraph. Not trying to be rude, just saying. You will get a better responce from the TW team if we can read it in a logical flow.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #5
tlh178 is on a distinguished road
Name: terry
tlh178's Tacoma Gallery
jacob, on a side note. thank you for serving our country! good luck with your deployment and stay safe!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #6
pop639 is on a distinguished road
pop639's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for your service