LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > 4 Cylinder

Notices

four bangers TOW without fear....

Old 04-01-2012, 09:04 AM   #41
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
My 4 banger 6 lug was built in the U.S.A, I thinks thats the OP's only mistake. Everyone else is just ignorant of the awesomeness that is the 2.7l 6 lug taco!
Old 04-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #42
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
My 4 banger 6 lug was built in the U.S.A, I thinks thats the OP's only mistake. Everyone else is just ignorant of the awesomeness that is the 2.7l 6 lug taco!
April Fools right?
Old 04-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #43
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
April Fools right?
If by April fools you mean awesome holiday, as awesome as a 4cyl tacoma, then absolutely.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:20 AM   #44
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
If by April fools you mean awesome holiday, as awesome as a 4cyl tacoma, then absolutely.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytC...e_gdata_player
Old 04-01-2012, 09:31 AM   #45
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
How can you tell if you have a locker? I've got an 09 6 lug 4 banger access cab with auto clutch start, I bought he truck used is thre a way to tell if he special ordered (if that's possible) a locker on it or not?
Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #46
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
How can you tell if you have a locker? I've got an 09 6 lug 4 banger access cab with auto clutch start, I bought he truck used is thre a way to tell if he special ordered (if that's possible) a locker on it or not?
No locker was available for the 2nd gen 4 bangers.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:35 AM   #47
Captain

Locker on a 4banger is not available through Toyota.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:18 AM   #48
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Cesar
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
They make this unicorn in Japan ? All the other Tacomas are made in Texas and Mexico .
I can be wrong but i do think that this one came from japan, or at least that what they told me @ the dealership, but like all of them they are as slick as it gets so they might lied to me which it doesn't matter to me where it was made, i still love it =)
Old 04-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #49
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cevaes View Post
I can be wrong but i do think that this one came from japan, or at least that what they told me @ the dealership, but like all of them they are as slick as it gets so they might lied to me which it doesn't matter to me where it was made, i still love it =)
it will say on your door where its from... Mines from fremont,CA
Old 04-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #50
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
it will say on your door where its from...
this ^^
Old 04-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #51
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of lightcevaes is a glorious beacon of light
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
ok mine says Texas USA, so the dealership was bullshitting around...
Thanks Guys, i wish i knew that the day i picked it up...
Old 04-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #52
BchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant future

Name: Randy
BchLVers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to BchLVers
I purchased my 4-banger 2012 Pre Runner SR5 Double Cab 6 lug 7 months ago. So ALL the post claiming there isn't such a model needs to refresh their Toyota knowledge. I wouldn't had even thought of another truck with the cost of gas

Old 04-01-2012, 03:49 PM   #53
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BchLVers View Post
I purchased my 4-banger 2012 Pre Runner SR5 Double Cab 6 lug 7 months ago. So ALL the post claiming there isn't such a model needs to refresh their Toyota knowledge. I wouldn't had even thought of another truck with the cost of gas
The MPGs aren't much different with the double cab. Also if MPGs are a real concern then a truck isn't the right vehicle.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #54
BchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant future

Name: Randy
BchLVers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to BchLVers
I'd be willing to race you from Gas Station to Gas Station anyday

Old 04-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #55
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BchLVers View Post
I'd be willing to race you from Gas Station to Gas Station anyday
You first.
Old 04-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #56
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
The MPGs aren't much different with the double cab. Also if MPGs are a real concern then a truck isn't the right vehicle.
That`s debatable, it all depends what you need a truck for.... i mean i need it mine for home stuff and to carry a couple of floor machines, that's about it so i really don't need anything stronger than what i have
Old 04-11-2012, 08:17 AM   #57
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
Ok. why did all the pictures dissapeared from here??
any ways if you want pictures just pm me i will email them to you or give you a link
Old 04-11-2012, 08:47 AM   #58
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Hells ya these sombitches can get the job done when need be.

My single cab 2.4l on 31's and stock gearing used to pull this all around the bay area...

Old 04-11-2012, 01:45 PM   #59
dcclark09 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chance
dcclark09's Tacoma Gallery
my 4 cylinder 5 speed struggled with my 14 foot trailer and my 700 grizzly had to stay in 4th and could only do 65. but this is my first 4 cylinder ive owned in 5 years so i might just be spoiled to v 8 power....
Old 04-11-2012, 06:06 PM   #60
Speeeeeeeed
cevaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcclark09 View Post
my 4 cylinder 5 speed struggled with my 14 foot trailer and my 700 grizzly had to stay in 4th and could only do 65. but this is my first 4 cylinder ive owned in 5 years so i might just be spoiled to v 8 power....
how heavy was everything?